B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bought a '68 Rupp C-250 from a guy down in Sparta Tn. (Yeh, another bike from Sparta.) This one is complete and running. Very little to do to it besides ride.
    Were there any Rupps built without front suspensions? This guy is offering one and I only have a pic to go by. He told me the front forks are solid?
    My 1st Hornet is a small one that I picked up down in Sparta Tn. That's the one with the Blue Metallic color. Someone sprayed it yellow (mostly) for some reason. The 2nd on is a larger frame w/ handlebars that curve up and over to you.
    I own 2 Hornets. Any ideas on what the original colors were? One of them use to be Metallalic Blue. The other one I can't tell yet.
    Im nearly finished with a Hornet I bought off a guy down in Sparta. He said he'd had it for 18 years and it had not been started in 3 years. I also picked up a larger Hornet frame from someone here in Crossville. Alot of work there but the frame is straight. I've had a little Manco with a strong 5hp briggs on it, for awhile. Negotiating with a guy in Knoxville on a '68 Fox Campus. So I'm gonna be very happily busy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…