Recent content by byron ness

1. byron ness

Muskin cat collectibility

I will take a look today and try to get some measurements for you.
  2. byron ness

Remembering Memorial Day.

Thank you to all the Veterans who served our country to keep our freedom. My father, who served in Italy, came home to a long life that was filled with night sweats, nightmares and bouts of severe nerve issues. In our house we understood the lifelong affects of a combat veteran. He and my Mother...
  3. byron ness

What mini bike do you loan when family/friend visits and wants to ride?

1971 Datsun with 49k miles. It would have more miles if it was a smoother ride
  4. byron ness

What mini bike do you loan when family/friend visits and wants to ride?

My first concern is safety for the rider. I like to see my minis ridden and putting smiles on faces. I have several that have good value, but anything can be repaired.
  5. byron ness

Go Devil needle and seat

The 2 stroke Fugi Go Devil. I hope I do not have to resort to trying a different style carb on it. I just can not get this needle valve cleaned up enough to get it to run right. Sorry I do not have a pic right now.
  6. byron ness

Go Devil needle and seat

Does anyone have suggestions on where I could locate a needle and seat for my Go Devil? I would take a whole carb if there is one out there, or if there is something else that could replace an original. Thank you
  7. byron ness

Bringing the Go Devils back to life.

They have been sitting for 5, maybe 6 years and I decided to get them ready again for some parades this summer if there are enough riders. They both needed carburetors reworked and one gas tank redone. They both got new throttle cables, fuel filters and fuel lines. They run good again and start...
  8. byron ness

Veterans Day thoughts

Once again I want to share some of my thoughts on tomorrow being Veterans Day. I did post this on my FB page also. We sat in church this past 4th of July and one of the songs chosen was "America the beautiful". When the congregation started singing it, I am not ashamed to say that it gave me a...
  9. byron ness

Muskin cat collectibility

Never owned one until 2 weeks ago. I thought there should be a Cat in the collection.
  10. byron ness

New Rider

Good job! If you are like me, the smiles on their faces are just about as big as the one my face when I see them riding. Between the young kids riding my minibikes and the pedal toys, it is the best.
  11. byron ness

Kustom Kart Shop

I am glad this was back up on top. I read it a long time ago and it was just as fun to go through it again.
  12. byron ness

Honda Movie

Thanks for posting this. I tried to compare how we learned as kids!
  13. byron ness

Veterans Day thoughts

We were returning from Madison Wisconsin last night after picking up another mini. This one is a Honda Z50A, one just like the other one we have that is identical. With two boys in our family who are now in their 40's and they both think they should have the Z. We thought it was the only way to...