Recent content by catman78

1. C

MiniBike ID please

Thanks in advance
  2. C

Predator Gas Cap won't clear frame? Here's the fix

Had same issue, used this. NEW GAS FUEL TANK CAP CHROME FOR 5.5HP 6.5HP FIT HONDA GX160 GX200 | eBay
  3. C

Pulse fitting on hemi valve cover

Any interference at that location. Picture would be great
  4. C

Hemi cast cover. I'm gonna take it off later and have a look underneath to determine proper location. I would think it will be thicker than the stamped cover. thanks for pics OLE4
  5. C

Where on valve cover did you drill?
  6. C

Clutch ID

Thanks, I thought it was a Noram, however there in no name stamped on it.
  7. C

Clutch ID

Anyone know what manufacturer this is. Came off older race kart.
  8. C

6hp Power Sport throttle connection

Great thanks for info, I appreciate the effort. I think that's the issue, fixed vs variable speed control. I believe the motor came off a cement mixer, who knows... I will check valve lash.
  9. C

I thought that tab was for the idle? Thanks again, that would helpful if you can check. Your build came out terrific, very tastefully done.
  10. C

Off topic. Here's ride. My co worker gave me mini bike and box of unrelated parts. Motor was covered in layer of cement, came off a mixer. Half way through cleaning it up I almost went to Harbor Freight twice... Not the best resto, my son just wants something to ride. before after
  11. C

It looks like "Gangsta" had same question as me. Is below correct approach, bend gov spring a bit? [I]The throttle control would not pull the governor spring, so I took a half inch out of the spring coming from the governor rod. Seemed to make it better....on the stand. Remounted the engine...
  12. C

thanks guys, what about 2nd question?
  13. C

I have a few questions regarding connecting throttle cable. There appears to be two locations where cable can be connected. One is at the side of motor and moves up/down vertically. Or it looks like it can be connected on the bottom part horizontally Which location should be used...
  14. C

Mikuni vm22 choke idle speed

"just right" This is my 1st time playing with this carb, still refining
  15. C

Mikuni vm22 choke idle speed

yes, mine looks same. I will play around with it. Half way seems like it work fine