Recent content by chipper

1. chipper

Just got a cat slingshot frame, what size is rear wheel and axel?

Cat wheels are 6" on that bike , axle is 5/8" length as needed ! Measure axle tabs and add an inch for the nut !
  2. chipper

Just bought it, not sure what it is

MTD SS300
  3. chipper

What did i buy ?

I'll buy that although I still don't see my exact one , The rear axle bearing holders face downward on mine and I'm not seeing the flat steel braces on the front end ? Perhaps those were added ?
  4. chipper

What did i buy ?

It certainly resembles the old Rupp karts , I can't find a matching image of any Manco karts ? If you notice only one steering link from the steering shaft and also the braces from the front wheel area back to the frame , also the rear frame tube breaks at the bearing holders for the live axle ...
  5. chipper

What did i buy ?

Thanks , I am putting 15x6-6 turf tires on it as the 5" wheels and the hopped up Predator with the live axle won't cut it , lol , I am making new seats , new clutch and chain and she'll be ready to rip . Only one of my 6 grandkids are old/big enough to drive it but he'll love it !!
  6. chipper

What did i buy ?

Thanks brother, for $50 I stole it , it's got a live axle, a little patina but it's all there !
  7. chipper

What did i buy ?

8. chipper

Vintage mystery bike

El Tigre
  9. chipper

Doodle bug

David Wulf should chime in as he is the DB King
  10. chipper

Possible bonanza?

MTD Western Flyer SS300
  11. chipper