Recent content by cjtmini

1. cjtmini

CJTMINI HF "Predator" header/muffler- First look!

Thanks Michael and Bob for the compliments I'm glad you are enjoying the exhaust I made for you and thanks everyone else for thier constructive criticism. Of course you can buy a pipe cheaper but I haven't seen one like mine.........anywhere I have almost $45 in materials alone (not to...
  2. cjtmini

EK #35 kart chain

sold
  3. cjtmini

EK #35 kart chain

bump
  4. cjtmini

EK #35 kart chain

$25 shipped
  5. cjtmini

Replacement kickstand for Murray minibike

thats the bike the kickstand was made for the original Murray kickstand mounts with 1 large bolt and has a 2nd "dowel" stamped into it to lock it in place. the ebay kickstand fits the Murray but it dosent have this "dowel" you have to use a 2nd bolt and nut
  6. cjtmini

CJTMINI Header/muffler pipe for the HF Predator?

once I gather all the materials I'll be building a lot of headers for the Predator engine. I've had a couple requests With working 60 hrs a week, taking care of my house, wife and 18 month old my time is tight building mini bike parts
  7. cjtmini

Replacement kickstand for Murray minibike

Kick Stand mini-bike mini-chopper chrome NEW 9" | eBay got this kickstand for my Murray last week. It fits great 99% like the original
  8. cjtmini

EK #35 kart chain

EK high performance kart chain for sale. Great quality mini bike or go-kart chain long enough for 6.5hp DB-30 conversions. 134 link pins long I can add a couple links if needed $30 USPS 2-3 day shipping included
  9. cjtmini

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

if I remember the spacer was easy. it's 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" spacing and 5/8" thick I think I remember:confused1:
  10. cjtmini

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

I got this one off craig's about a year ago.....kinda rough shape it's banged up, the stock rear brake is missing, no footpegs, bent handlebars. I installed a universal band brake and cable.....it sucks I'd be great to find parts for these things :shrug: I hooked up a 6.5 and TAV. made a...
  11. cjtmini

I screwed up

when you removed the plastic gears did you fish out the small washers behind it?
  12. cjtmini

I screwed up

did you grinded this part?
  13. cjtmini

Adjusting the idle on a Predator?

it looks like this
  14. cjtmini

New rear rim/disk - wobble ?

is the 6 bolt rotor flange running true? the rotors are pretty thin and can get "bent" easily. assemble everything and try truing the rotor with a rubber hammer to get it to run straight.....be gentle
  15. cjtmini

DB with HF Predator & stock sprocket... chain length?

134 or 135 links should do it