Recent content by dandy lion

1. D

Williams Side Car

Nice work, Tank. Something I'd like to do for my Super Bronc. More importantly, I like to see plans for the Williams Sidecar. That would be perfect for my Yamaha 1200. dandy lion
  2. D

The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

buckeye, This ia a classic!!
  3. D

9 year old boys last wish

We're in! Michigan is well represented.
  4. D

Manual clutch?

Ref: 2nd. video-/Vertical engine convert to horizonatal - rubber motor mounts might releive some stress on threads.
  5. D

Super Bronc Kick Stand

Hey Jeep, If you've still got it, what's the best you'll do with me stopping by to pick it up? It'll go nicely with that 7 hp briggs I bought from you. dandy lion
  6. D

Let's See Your Snowmobiles!

Gees, oldsleds, I was going to tell you about my original 72 Polaris, but you've got so many nice vintage rides I'm embarassed to mention it. I'm going to put it on the snow this year (if we get any) so I can take advantage of the 'Lifetime' Registration. dandy lion
  7. D

The time has come.....

Gees Jeep, You're not leaving just because I'm building up an M.S.U. Super Bronc, are ya?
  8. D

Fox Sprite Axle

Well, none of them are nice, yet. But all have potential.
  9. D

Fox Sprite Axle

Buck I bought it as a roller in '79. I'm not 'restoring', but 'preserving'. I'm very carefully working around the original decals. I've had a Briggs on it just for the grandkids to ride. I've procured a vintage Tec. and cleaned it up. When I looked it up in the ads, it turned out to be...
  10. D

Stolen minis

Usually turns out to be someone close to you, that knows your family schedule, activities, layout, dogs or no dogs, and any other security measures. It sounds like it was two or more bodies and a vehicle to move them. Somebody knows. They have no idea how many OldMiniBikes members there are or where...
  11. D

Fox Sprite Axle

Buckeye, After looking at all 3600 minibike parts on Evil Bay, I saw a Fox Sprite (Campus) frame on there for $50 'Buy it Now'. In case you're interested. It looked like my Fox Sprite 1138. Dandy lion
  12. D

Super Bronc Tranny

Gumpit= Is that brake box part of the tranny frame or is it bolted to it? No mention of bearings on the back side. Danny lion
  13. D

Super Bronc Parts

I can't tell you anything about model, as it all started with me looking for a heavier chasis for my large frame. Useng sold me a Bronc frame, some shocks, and a rear wheel. I've been gathering parts from hither & yon for two years. Sandblasting is done, ready to primer & paint. I'd like to...
  14. D

Super Bronc Parts

Wanted: 1.) Super Bronc gas tank 2.) Spindle that goes between the front wheel and the brake (drum or disc) 3.) Advice on how to add brakes to rear wheel, if I order a 1" Comet TAV with jackshaft from OMBWharehouse. (Can I use a band brake system on the jackshaft?) Dandy lion
  15. D

Got a # for oldsleds?

I don't have his ph# anymore but you can PM him.