Recent content by Daniel Coop

1. Daniel Coop

Problems with new TillotsonTCT

I had similar results years ago when they first came out. Probably could have found the old thread here before purchasing. Our shop, Studz Racing won't even sell them anymore
  2. Daniel Coop

My Daughter's "G-Thang" Motovox MBX10 2017 OldMiniBikes Build Off class winner.

No‍♂️, but she's a girl, her name is Gabi and she's my little G.
  3. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

This bike could really use bars, but I have resisted because I ride it. If I get on it too hard, and ain't leaning forward it'll surely put me on my ass.
  4. Daniel Coop

Sidepiece...

5. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

Its a Mamba SR, and that's where my motors peak torque comes in. I use the bike to do a little street drag racing as well.
  6. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

I service it often, and keep it clean and lubed. I also run a better aftermarket belt with Kevlar. Have put a bunch of miles on it, still the same belt, same bushing
  7. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

It's g It's got an ARC billet sidecover
  8. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

Lighter weight set and spring swap for 4k RPM engagement
  9. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

It's a 212, just hiding billet shaft mounted 1.3 ratio rockers under the taller Champion rocker cover. .357 lift with the Mamba (SR). 28.5/25 stainless valve clone head swap on hemi block. Modified Comet 30 series. She's a fast rider.
  10. Daniel Coop

Po' White Trash

:oops:
  11. Daniel Coop

Serengeti Badger

Here's my modified Serengeti Badger. Mild built non Hemi Predator, adjustable handlebars and risers, 4" stretched swingarm and CT70 rear shocks
  12. Daniel Coop

The Compton-Denver Connection. (Street) mini drag bike

No kick stand required...stands up on her own. last piece in for my motor. Just a little something-something to start the season with.
  13. 21816

14. MVIMG_20180203_110921

MVIMG_20180203_110921