Recent content by danshale

1. danshale

Need Gemini SST50 parts

Hi Discopwaa, I haven't touched the Pedersen mini but these were a clone so some Eastern Star mini from Tiawan. I found one in MT, but guy was put in hokkie. Can you send photos of fender and headlight on gemini? The ears were 4.5in inside. What model and condition in the hodaka bonanza...
  2. danshale

Bonanza frames

The bent engine mount plate sat flush on bottom w/ tubes, then slid up in tubes taper until stopped. There were 3 welds per side
  3. danshale

Bug Engineering Trial Scout

Found in AZ last wk. in decent shape, minor repairs and runs. Kids bike till it’s restored.
  4. danshale

Comment by 'danshale' in media 'Bug Flea 2.jpg'

Anyone know the engine Bug Flea has on this Trial Scout?
  5. danshale

Hodakas

Very nice BC Dave!
  6. danshale

Bonanza Cherry Grips on Ebay

Hard to find and pretty good Bonanza Cherry repop grips on EBay for reasonable price. If yours are worn or missing, here’s the link-...
  7. danshale

Sebac Shock dampening fix

I’m rebuilding Sebac Fulton (full size) shocks and have poor dampening on a couple. Can’t replace inner seals if they have. But has anyone tried drilling chamber and adding oil to improve dampening but not leak? Tricks or feedback if not worthwhile appreciated.
  8. danshale

Bonanza MX Tank on EBay

Not mine but seen others looking- http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=304171731286
  9. danshale

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

Midyrman Nice job.
  10. danshale

WTB Bug Flea Gas Tank

RideSF, did you find a shop that made one? I need same tank and it's a 1 off, so figure need to have one made for my current build.
  11. danshale

Bonanza Fiberglass tank

Find a beat up tank and send to Trailer Products in Hemet and he'll make like new.
  12. danshale

Bonanza Fiberglass tank

They’ve sold for 150-300. Orange one listed for $1,000 on ebay been sitting as it should.
  13. danshale

ISO-Bonanza MX-1510 Wiper Clips

Does anyone have set of the fork wiper clamps for MX-1510. They measure ~1.5” dia. Hope someone can help
  14. danshale

Hodaka Bonanza MX-1510 Build

A decal shop in Pendleton OR does mine. They were from a Dave Miller build for guy in Idaho. Only other one seen with this scheme. But near clone to Bonanza's Typhoon.
  15. danshale

Hodaka Bonanza MX-1510 Build

Hodaka Powered Bonanza MX-1510. Thanks Mark Hosinfefer for the project to build. Little sibling to the Typhoon. Next is a Hodaka 80Cc Bug Flea.