Recent content by DeFox98

1. D

What mods are required to run with out gov on Chinese ohv

Just out of curiosity, would a comet 30 series tav work on my engine after the mods. It will be pushing 10hp and the tav is rated for 8hp.
  2. D

Thanks, you really easied my worries. I will post pics of it along the way on this thread when I'm done with the build. I already repainted my bike due to rust showing through, Michigan winters suck.
  3. D

Probably will keep stock cam. I don't have THAT much money. The place I am getting my parts from is about 20 minutes from me. So I have to pay 6% sales tax. It's an online store. But their facility is located 20 minutes from me.
  4. D

Yeah, I plan to keep the rpms around 5900-6000.
  5. D

Thanks, I'm new to the whole forum thing. Be it my truck forums, rc forums, or minibike forums. So I haven't left anything out?
  6. D

I have a Baja warrior, I want to remove the Gov and install a Comet TAV, level 2 hop up, Billet rod and flywheel, and chrome moly push rods. What else should I replace? The hop up has 22lb valve springs, bored and jetted carb, billet flywheel, head gasket, and a race air filter and adaptor. The...
  7. D

How do I make my Baja warrior go faster

I have a 6.5hp 196cc Baja warrior. I want to make it faster. I have heard about bypassing or removing the governor, but I don't want to blow the engine. I was thinking of installing an 8hp predator and a torque converter. But I would need to stretch the frame to fit the engine. I need it to go...