Recent content by Degoragon

1. D

Im not sure on this one. Sears?

That's what I was thinking. Although, I wondering about building a fat tire bike from it. The raised neck gives me clearance for the large tires. I have a pair of 22 x 10 x 9 tires I want to use on something. I could build bars from tubing, and a new rear swing arm.
  2. D

Im not sure on this one. Sears?

I was given this frame by a friend, and I don't really know what kinda frame this is. Looking at it and the handlebars , I guess it's a sears trail tamer, but I have no idea. Any ideas what it might be?
  3. D

Throttle cable for vintage O.G.K throttle setup?

I took the metal threaded adjuster off my coleman cable, and ran it up there, but the throttle was almost impossible to turn, and had no return. Its as if there isnt enough tension on the cable that way to keep it in the groove of the inner twist throttle . On miniikes I have seen with similar...
  4. D

Its not the best picture, the throttle cable goes in a hole on the other side of that nut. there is a threaded brass ferrule as well. the nut is holding a spring. This is a stock image, but it is accurate to my setup.
  5. D

So I bought a throttle set for my Sears Mini bike. I found an NOS 1970's era O.G.K throttle set for old school mini bikes with a 1" handlebar. The problem is, I cannot seem to find a compatible cable for it. I tried a cable for a motorized bicycle. the adjuster on the end was too big in...
  6. D

Bride of Frankenstein - a cure for leftover parts cluttering the workshop.

Nice job! It certainly doesn't look homemade!
  7. D

Bonanza briggs throttle

Its a replacement carb. EBay carbs (no matter the application) often seem to run lean. My honda 3 wheeler carbs were lean from the start.
  8. D

Anybody have a shutdown routine?

I usually let it idlle for a bit before I shut it down. If it something I don't see myself using for a few weeks after I park something, then I will run the carb dry.
  9. D

What brand is the trike?

Never knew Dynamark got into the Minibike business! Apparently, according to the original flyer, these things would go up to 55mph. Awesome trike man!
  10. D

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

That would be cool! wish I had one of those bikes though, I think it would be kinda cool, fast as all get out, and also to be able to joke about having a "Mopar powered minibike!" :p
  11. D

Briggs and Stratton intek 206 ohv throttle setup question

Here's the setup. Box stock and all original. It was bought new for a husqvarna tiller in 2006, and later installed on a wizard. I bought a New plug, air filter, and new coil coming in the mail. I may or may not add billet parts later. If I spend for the billet parts, I would might as well...
  12. D

Briggs and Stratton intek 206 ohv throttle setup question

Most likely, I will retain the Governor. I had thought on bypassing it, and/or using a mikuni clone. However, as from what some on here say, If I bypass it, I would need a billet flywheel and connecting rod. Doing that would cost about as much as a brand new Predator Ghost. If it came down to...
  13. D

not many builds with briggs inteck 6.5 ohv's.

Im working on an intek build myself. it's a 1973 Sears Runabout with a 6.5 HP Briggs Intek I/C .
  14. D

Briggs 206 Intek OHV lighting coil

Is their any way to add lighting to a Briggs and Stratton 6.5HP intek 206? I know Tecumsehs and flathead briggs ,as well as the rider mower engines are avalible with lighting coils, yet is there one for the 6.5 Hp model? (Engine Model 141322-0036-E2) If not, any other suggestions for...
  15. D

HS50 Governor / Throttle question

Never seen one in blue, but I did see a forest green tecumseh on a Coleman Generator from the 1980s. I wonder If john Deere ever used a green colored tec? the only John Deeres I ever seen with tecs were black. Tecumseh's parent company, lauson did use green on many of their 1940's and 50's...