Recent content by dirt

1. dirt

predator ari cleaner problems

stock predator. the air cleaner cover falls off all day long. duct tape or....??
  2. dirt

pullstart problems

my predator pullstart won't engadge until it is almost all the way out. i get a 6 inch pull and im afraid i will break the rope. will the old clone starters fit? and it stalls all the time at idle :doah: the rpm's are up to just before the clutch catches.
  3. dirt

DB 30 Ft wheel and tire

looking for a DB 30 FT wheel and tire. shipped to boston ma. Send pics and prices to me please. :scooter: slugworth69@gmail.com
  4. dirt

broke hrdralic brake lever

thanks. i spent 30 min with a dewalt grinder and made a ugly lever. it works ok but it has a long reach (adult hands).
  5. dirt

broke hrdralic brake lever

i need a hydralic brake lever. i dont want to spend $42.00 on a whole new setup. where can i find parts? it was made of the cheapest chinese metal:censure::censure:there goes our sunday.
  6. dirt

new predator dies

clutch is fine i set up a spring chain tensioner as seen on this site . i think i will lower the idle and check out the jet.
  7. dirt

new predator dies

new pred on a doodle .it will be all stock i wont spend over $300.on parts. we worked all day on it setting it up is up just before clutch engadgement.it rides great for 30 min till me butt gets sore. when we stop it will just die,cranking the throtle dont help. :confused: jet it ? (...
  8. dirt

grimm reaper gokart project

sweet free stuff. pics please. minis are fun but 4 wheels are a change . the speed the rush . 6" off the ground :scared:
  9. dirt

2 rod failures, synthetic oil the cause?

another one . i used synthetic oil changed it each month.maybe the oil maybe it was a clone. but it was stock and got a predator for the $19.99 warrenty
  10. dirt

clone exaust studs fell out!

m8 1.25 hex heads m8 1.25 hex heads pulled out. i used red thread lock. :censure: after 30 min I lost one bolt ant the other was 40% out. drilling ok how, where ,with what? i have harbor freight titanuim drill bits. do i use a drill press or drill on engine? wire size? copper...
  11. dirt

Cl chopper 500.00

Rare Bonanza Scout CR 500 Chopper Mini Bike this is not mine i found it on craigslist in massachusetts. wanted to post some will want it
  12. dirt

hard pull start on clone...

i was a lot handsomer in 2009:pimp:
  13. dirt

doube nuts great tip
  14. dirt

hi my yellow clone exaust studs fell out! i was riding and then the exaust was gone. i tried to remove the studs fron a old parts motor, pb buster and vice grips stripped them. should i mail order new studs for $2.00 and $10.95 shipping or get metric 1" BOLTS at lowes?
  15. dirt

Air Filter Question

would the k+n spray oil clog it up faster?