Recent content by Dodgeville

1. D

Skat kitty sprocket

Wow thanks!! I can get it to pull up for a Split Second, 1399 selling price, but then it disappears. I'm guessing they sold it. I would have bought it in a heartbeat
  2. D

New kitty

Thats our resident Dingo dog.lol. Didn't notice he photobombed me.(that look he has kills me.haha) He is a Basenji. Bout as smart as a 6yr old child. Let's us know when deer are by road when we drive that fiberglass motorhome at night. Amazing hound. Yup same car. He'd been beaten up by...
  3. D

New kitty

Charles this should take care of bn off-topic. Lol
  4. D

New kitty

Thanks a ton for the tips. I'm taken it to a guy to try the heat and bend technique. It's really only one spot throwin the chain. My guess is the brakes got hot and warped the drum and sprocket. Anywho I'll post results. Yup the yellow box made me do it here. Charles you have some eyes of...
  5. D

Skat Kitty rim and original tire - nice!

4 yr yesterday Do you still happen to have that wheel sitting around 4 yrs later? Very sorry to bother if not
  6. D

New kitty

I posted the rear wheel/sprocket question in the wanted section. Should i be using another area of the forum?
  7. D

New kitty

Thanks alot. Yes I have an affliction with that yellow and black speedbloc design.
  8. D

Skat kitty sprocket

I have a 68 D model in need of a rear sprocket. 4 inch rim with drum and sprocket combined. 48 tooth. Thanks, im anxious to get her roadworthy.
  9. D

New kitty

Here she is!
  10. D

New kitty

Hello mini bike folk, Ive just acquired a 1968 Skat kitty with 6D stamped above kickstand. Love at first sight IS possible, i knew it.lol The 4 big undisclosed scratches i can shake off. The missing kill switch and handlebar clips are disappointing but oh well. The bent/warped sprocket is...