Recent content by Dog Walker

1. D

Remote gas tank/engine question.

I have an ancient JC Penny mini bike I want to get a new engine and a cool little aluminum gas tank problem which engine can I run a remote tank? I like the 212 Predator but they come with attached tank an I'm not sure if I can just simply remove it or maybe a Predator is the wrong engine...
  2. D

What to look for in a used Tecumseh engine for mini bike use?

Joe51 , where does one buy that throttle piece? Good post :cool:
  3. D

Same here on the Chinese carbs I bought one for the tiller and it works as it should :). What about crankshaft diameter for the clutch, are they a standard size or should I shop for a specific size crank? Thanks for the reply :cool:
  4. D

Besides completeness and mechanical issues what do I need? Seems to me the only issues I can think of are a crank that will fit the clutch and a carb that can be throttle controlled. Any suggestions?
  5. D

1st Post!

Are you still making KV parts? Looking for things to improve my KV ,I bought your chain and sprockets kit :thumbsup: Would love to find repo bars or a rechrome what I have.
  6. D

KV75 going big

Not mine wish it were https://www.ebay.com/itm/123123946278?ul_noapp=true
  7. D

Post your motorcycles!

Tom S I salute you super nice bikes:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. D

Post your motorcycles!

1975 Kawasaki S3 400 , this bike is a blast to ride two stroke power in Triplr form :thumbsup:
  9. D

KV75 owners

So what are ya'll KV owners doing with your KV's? My is stripped down for frame sanding and a rattle can spray job, also going to pull the clutch and see what's happening in there it never fully disengauges, in short gona spruce it up and have it ready for family get togethers :scooter:
  10. D

KV75 owners

Very Cool! I dig the Z1R paint :thumbsup:
  11. D

Predator engine question

I check that number I think thats the one I looked at based on web pic from the harbor freight site. Oh yeah I'll search out the coupons and sale dates :thumbsup: thanks all :scooter:
  12. D

Predator engine question

Looked at the Predator engines today at harbor frieght , they have a small 79cc ,3hp unit for 99 dollars and a 212cc unadvertised hp for 119 dollars, I hope the 212cc unit fits my frame its gona be close, measurements first and then I'll buy one or the other.......:scooter:
  13. D

Predator engine question

How about the clutch is that an easily found part? Will a standard twist throttle mount up to the carb? Is the the Predator engine a small kid friendly unit , as in not tooo fast? Thanks :thumbsup::scooter:
  14. D

Predator engine question

Predator engine from harbor frieght , what do I need to install in a 70's JC Penny mini bike frame?
  15. D

1972 Suzuki Trail Hopper

It's a 2 stroke so simple is the word :thumbsup: get it cheap and jump in , if the engine is locked up get it real cheap , a locked engine is a major thing and often the case on a 2 Stroke , looks like a 50 dollar -100 range , my guess is it's a points set up which would be simple, if cdi...