Recent content by Doodads

1. Doodads

Briggs 3hp decal set

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks Markus and OldMiniBikes.com, it's an honor!
  2. Doodads

Briggs 3hp decal set

Mini Bike Paul 3 hp, 5 decal set that I ended up not needing. You know these are the best and can be clear coated over (I've done it). $15 paypal as friend or plus fee ($15.45) includes USPS to lower 48. Thanks for your interest!
  3. Doodads

Tapered crank

Anyone switch a “Mow n Vac” or “Trac Vac” engine from tapered to straight crank and have the tapered crank laying around? I need one and don’t want/need to buy a complete engine. Please direct message me rather than post here per forum rules. Thanks in advance!
  4. Doodads

Tecumseh Motorsports SBH-9997

Bump. Haven’t been trying too hard but needs to go. Another week here then off to other sites. Thanks for your consideration.
  5. Doodads

179cc Clone

I’ve got a 179cc Clone off a 24” Troy Bilt and wonder if the internals are the same as the rest? It looks identical to my 196cc G160. I’d like to mild cam it it for a build. As always, thanks in advance for your knowledge!
  6. Doodads

Bump, still available.
  7. Doodads

Fell through. Still available.
  8. Doodads

Pending Sale
  9. Doodads

Never going to use this so time to move it to someone who will. There are several threads within this site that discuss these motors, options, performance and members opinions. I encourage you to read them unless you already know about them. I found the info and opinions very interesting. All...
  10. Doodads

1959 Kp bug

$245 OBO. He’d started out at $500 on Marketplace and it’s on Craigslist for $800. It’s probably not a bad deal and worth way more it it’s actually a Bug. Just not the right project for me at this time.
  11. Doodads

1959 Kp bug

Found this listed on FB Marketplace in my area. Went and looked at it and seller insists it's a 1959 Bug Champion and could have been built in Pierson's garage in 1958. He had what knowledge I've shared and is what I believe he was given. I can't prove him wrong and he can't prove he's right...
  12. Doodads

Tecumseh White Corner Fill, Pebble Finish

Bump. Still boxed in the garage. Pay USPS medium flat rate ($15.50?) and it’s yours. PayPal as family/friend/gift.
  13. Doodads

WTB Small Briggs Flo Jet Carb

I did see that listing and, actually have a couple Pulsa Jet motors. Gonna try to stay original initially but will keep those in mind. Have a kid in the D so getting to you is no problem as much as we go there. I’m in Muskegon. Thanks very much for the response.
  14. Doodads

WTB Small Briggs Flo Jet Carb

Looking for complete carb with or without air cleaner. Not 100% certain of model as blower housing is from a vertical crank model but assume it's 2 to 3 1/2 hp, early 60's 80000 series is what I'm finding. Going on a Shriner "T" so staying original if possible. Please PM with what you have and...