Recent content by DrGadget

1. DrGadget

Valve Rocker arm

I'm a trucker up here in canada and I'm trying to get this bike done to bring with me on the road.I have a sweet spot on my truck and I drive a crane,so getting it on and off the truck is not an issue.I stopped build for awhil but I'm back and am going to finish this beast!I'm hoping to finish...
  2. DrGadget

Valve Rocker arm

I want to install new roller rocker arm but I want to understand what 1.2 1.3 ratio is.what does this do?Can someone explain this to me please.I don't want to order something thats not right for my motor.Thanks
  3. DrGadget

Gx390 Carb on gx200

When I used to have a mild modded motor,I use the gx390 with a 105 jet and adjusted the carb(which was easy in my case)and that was it!It was great!I still have it,I'm going to put it on my spare motor.(gotta find another project,thinkin a kart this time)I recommend it if you want my opinion.
  4. DrGadget

Custom Exhaust for mini baja

sounds great,I'm kinda scared what the new muffler I'm building is going to sound like.:scared:I wanted to put a dual exhaust but the space is not there for a y pipe,This bike is going to be really tight!Can't wait to unvail it with pictures,its definatly going to be different,I spent way to...
  5. DrGadget

No I couldn't,there's a muffler inside there.
  6. DrGadget

how many small engines do you have ?

I only have 2,one on steroids on the bike and a spare sitting in a box in a warm closet,I'm just waiting for the right future bike to put it in.:thumbsup:
  7. DrGadget

This is a custom made exhaust made to fit a mini baja,I have a picture of it on my bike to show what it looks like installed,this is brand new! I ran the engine for 10mins on it but decided to rebuild my bike and this no longer fits due to the many modifications to the bike.I had to build...
  8. DrGadget

Baja Bike Day Tomorrow!!

This stuff really works! I loveit! I used it on my atv about 3 years ago and its still holding up and I beat the hell outta my atv!I'm going to buy another bottle and put it in my tool kit on my bike just in case I need it.
  9. DrGadget

Front disk brake mod

Thanks rob,the pics and video are a few months old and my bike doesn't look anything like that anymore.I'm still working on it and when done,I'll post pics of the work I've done on it.I want to keep it top secret for now cause I think I'll surprise a few people when its done cause I haven't seen...
  10. DrGadget

Front disk brake mod

I have a spare rear wheel and was going to do that but then I changed my mind, I rather have disc,I find the rear wheel brake sucks,that's why I'm putting a disc on the back when I get a chance.If you get mud in the drum,you lose brake(been there many times)and they squeek too much!I had to take...
  11. DrGadget

Front disk brake mod

The link is below,this is the seller I bought it from but he's not selling the one I bought,he has another but I can't say for sure if it fits or is strong enough and the brake handle is different than mine,the one I have looks just like the original but black. 125cc Dirt Pit Bike Front Brake...
  12. DrGadget

Front disk brake mod

Yeah,the hub is welded to the center shaft and yes,it was off the shelf at a machine shop part store.I love the disc brake,its smooth and always works great!I'm going to put a rear disc in the near future as well.
  13. DrGadget

Front disk brake mod

I bought the disc brake kit on e-bay and welded the caliper to the fork(don't forget to empty the oil from the fork before welding)and bought the hub from a local machine shop and welded that to the shaft of the wheel and bolted the disc.I then painted the finished work after I refilled the...
  14. DrGadget

turbos

For about the same price,I think I would rather supercharge it instead,looks easier to install. Hansen Supercharger Corporation Oops,this is for the briggs 5hp
  15. DrGadget

Are you F-ing serious?

50 bucks and still climbing....