Recent content by Family Dad

1. barn find bronc

barn find bronc

2. F

Heald Hauler

That sounds about right from my calculation. Even though I am using a different engine the center and height should be about the same. I will pm you.
  3. F

Heald Hauler

The guy I got it from also has a Super Bronc that he is holding for me. Its just a rolling frame but its in good shape. I am going to make a list of the parts I need and give Ron a call.
  4. F

Heald Hauler

I have heard of him, I will have to give him a call. Here are some pics of the beast. Thanks.
  5. Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler

6. Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler

7. Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler

8. F

Heald Hauler

Recently bought a 3 wheel Heald hauler, it needs some work but its not too bad. Had no engine but I found a 16 horse kohler command and dropped right in. I will need to get a 40 series drive clutch and belt, and need to know what length belt I will need. It has a 7-1/2in driven, and center to...
  9. F

wanted bonanza wheels

I have a 5 inch go power front wheel like the one in the photo if interested.
  10. F

stock raptor cam

Thanks for the advice, I will go with the billet rod. Now I need to find a good crank shaft for it. The one that was in it is threaded for a pump. It has a 5/8 shaft so maybe a machine shop could machine a keyway in it for a decent price. Has anyone had that done?
  11. F

Alcohol Engine?

I could possibly use the crank for a 5hp IC engine I want to rebuild if you want to part with it.
  12. F

stock raptor cam

How many rpm's can a stock raptor rod handle? 6000 would be good enough for me.
  13. F

stock raptor cam

So what is the difference between a raptor and a stock 5hp flatty. Are the rods better?
  14. F

stock raptor cam

Does a stock raptor cam have anymore lift and duration than the stock cam in my 5hp I/C engine? I can get one cheap but dont know if I should bother.
  15. F

Wheel hub

I no longer need a hub. I made one. Thanks to all that responded.