Recent content by Frankklin JR.

1. F

Hey Man! Hope all is well. Just saying hi. The Bonanza is holding up well bro.

Hey Man! Hope all is well. Just saying hi. The Bonanza is holding up well bro.
  2. F

Hey Joem! I'm Frank Edwards. I'm a member of Oldminibikes.com, I live in Capitol Hieghts Md, I...

Hey Joem! I'm Frank Edwards. I'm a member of Oldminibikes.com, I live in Capitol Hieghts Md, I have a fully restored Ruttman Mini bike for sale. If you are interested let know, have to pay tuition for my daughter. Have other bikes as well. If interested give me a call at 202 215-6179
  3. F

Are you in Waldorf Md.? If so i'm in Capitol Hghts Md. Maybe we can Talk about Old Mini Bike...

Are you in Waldorf Md.? If so i'm in Capitol Hghts Md. Maybe we can Talk about Old Mini Bike Stories and discuss our inventory.
  4. F

Freshly built Bonanza w/ Comet 2 speed

Where are you located?
  5. F

Rupp Continental

Is the Rupp Continental Still for sale? And how much?
  6. F

Bonanza BC1100

How's the weather in Rittman?
  7. F

Any maryland riders???

Sorry for the mistake. Do you have any idea where we can ride?
  8. F

Hey Wayne hope all is well. I'm looking for the originial Taylor type Exhaust for my Tecumseh...

Hey Wayne hope all is well. I'm looking for the originial Taylor type Exhaust for my Tecumseh HS40 engine. Will pay good dough for it, if you don't have one maybe you can point me to someone who has. Thanks Frank
  9. F

Any maryland riders???

Come on let's ride!
  10. F

Any maryland riders???

What! No response from Maryland Mini Bikers on creating a local club?
  11. F

So what's the right price? Will pay!

So what's the right price? Will pay!
  12. F

Need the part badly for my project, will pay the right price.

Need the part badly for my project, will pay the right price.
  13. F

How much are you asking?

How much are you asking?
  14. F

Do you have the S Shape Exhaust for the Tec HS40, if so how much?

Do you have the S Shape Exhaust for the Tec HS40, if so how much?