Recent content by garysgun

1. G

1967 Lil Indian Model 5000 Barn Find

I am sorry as I never get a notice that there are messages here and been way too busy. I sold it off Facebook market place in 2 hours.
  2. G

1967 Lil Indian Model 5000 Barn Find

1967 Lil Indian model 5000 Barn find mini bike. This bike model is 54 years old and had not been run in 41 years when I got it. The second owner cleaned the front fender partly of dirt and surface rust with steel wool which looked real good underneath so I finished the rest of the fender. It...
  3. G

West Bend 820 Motor $375

I just read this message. The ad is 5 years old. I could not believe it was me that wrote that. It was spoken for sorry.
  4. G

Shipping a mini bike?

Yes & you can cut it down too just take the bar that hangs the clothes out. The box is strong too. Good luck.
  5. G

Shipping a mini bike?

Go to U-Haul and buy a box for shipping clothes a garmet box. It is large enough to fit the main frame in and the fork & wheel can be put in there also. Ship the motor sepperate so as not to get too heavy all in one box. I shipped a Bonanza frame by Greyhound unboxed with a cardboard address...
  6. G

Shocks, Foot Pegs, Throttle & 3 Mini Bike Books

Artic Cat Shocks Coiled called Sebacs?? $80Pr. Huffy Hustler Folding Foot pegs. Can be used on others. $25 Pr. Quad Thumb Throttle set up. High Quality. $30 Harley Davidson Folding Chrome Foot Pegs with rubber 0-rings. Multi Uses. $25 Pr. Older Cycle Books with prices from Amazon...
  7. G

Wanted Lil Indian & Ruttman front forks or complete rollers considered.

BTTT Come on guys some one must have a few forks. Thanks
  8. G

Cambo61, Please send your contact info and approximate cost of doing a set of 6 inch Ruttman...

Cambo61, Please send your contact info and approximate cost of doing a set of 6 inch Ruttman wheels that are in clean decent shape. I have many others that I would like to send you also. Have a great day. Gary Malmquist
  9. G

Wanted Lil Indian & Ruttman front forks or complete rollers considered.

I need them to be straight also. Different sizes considered also. I am in Muskegon, MI 49441. They are an easy ship with a pc. of cardboard taped between triple trees with address, You do not need a whole big box. Thanks for your time. garysgun@aol.com is my direct e-mail & easiest way to...
  10. G

Ruttman & Lil Indian Front Forks Needed

I need a STRAIGHT not bent then straightened front end for both a Ruttman and a Lil Indian. Let me know what you have. Thanks Gary M.
  11. G

My 68 Lil Indian Build

Excellent job you did. Where did you get the handle bars? They are not Sting Ray are they? I did not see the center boss that is there for Schwinn bikes as you have 2 handle bar clamps which looks great.
  12. G

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Well I just got this from my cousin who took an old slide and took a picture of it while projected on the wall. It was in 1966 when I was 15 years old. It is my old Rupp Continental Custom with a Rupp accessory tail pipe. That is what started it all many years ago. I do not have the original but...
  13. G

Saving a old wheel

If there is a will there is a way. Good job for sure.
  14. G

Bonanza Rear Shocks

SOLD Thanks OldMiniBikes
  15. G

Trail Horse Wheels

SOLD Thanks OldMiniBikes