Recent content by gasgas300

1. G

benelli buzzer!

working on a benelli buzzer !! seems to have weak spark?? points are cleaned and set plug sparks fairly well out side the cyclinder but seems to have no spark under load?? any ideals or place to get new points coils ect?? ty
  2. G

Been searching around for info on a carb swap

still trying to work out a fuel tank set up for mine as well this is a temp set up
  3. G

the manifold is cut down from a honda 70 or 50 bolt holes almost line up u have to drill and grind a small amount carb is for a eton 90 atv . left jetting stock and she runs well! lol
  4. G

my 5hp flathead is bored 40over burris racing piston head milled 30th intake and exhaust ported . runs great with this setup
  5. G

1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

my mother was a old Iowa farm girl . she raised me in the belief that treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs. i didnt make much money but i made a lot of friends.
  6. G

Upgrading MM E -1000 electric bikes to Lithium ion batteries.

well in performance motorcycles 75% of your stopping power is in the front wheel. of course your not building a racing machine. but its a cool build!! for sure .
  7. G

1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

my mom was a old Iowa farm girl. she told me. treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs . nope never made much money but i made a lot of friends.
  8. G

repowered doddle bug

ok its a work in progress !! lol i am installing larger diameter tires front and rear . right now shes running 11t front sprocket and 5o t rear its to fast!!!!!!! lol needs more down stairs less top speed . so going to a 60 t rear but that will be off set some by the larger diameter tire
  9. G

Upgrading MM E -1000 electric bikes to Lithium ion batteries.

beware of china ! batteries and cheap chargers!! serious fire hazard. i would only store those batteries outside and never charge them inside. and remember . if you pick up a battery charger ? and it weighs next to nothing? thats what you got!!! lol . seriously. just be damm carefull with...
  10. G

trail tamer forks

any one know where they can be bought??love the leading link style ! lol
  11. G

1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike build

NICE! NO CHINA MOTOR! WELL DONE
  12. G

Fully restored MTD

no it looks good . i just was confused on if it was restored stock??
  13. G

Fully restored MTD

so it came with the china motor and china fuel tank?? is that original??
  14. G

Taco Tri Pointer

super sweet!!!!