1. gbones

News babe

I wake up to Robin Mead on HLN
  2. gbones

Seahawks

Patriots
  3. gbones

Insult the pizza guy!

I'm about 15 minutes from them, bought a truck close to them years ago. it was all over the news, radio, web last week. I just don't understand how they would treat someone like that and post the video online. F'n D-bags, they will be looking for new jobs, rite about now.
  4. gbones

Ruttman spyder project part #2

That is frigging sweet, nice job
  5. gbones

My Father passed away overnight

So sorry to here this, take care Andy.
  6. gbones

What are you working on Today..

Thanks buckeye. You know we all love pictures here, rust and all:thumbsup:
  7. gbones

gas prices

The lowest I've seen was today on my way home from work, $2.69. All I had on me was $8, I was on E so that gave me almost 1/4 tank. Ill be back there tomorrow. When I got my license in the summer of '97 I was 18 and gas was mid .90's, and was complaining about how high gas was.
  8. gbones

What are you working on Today..

Ive been working on these waves from pieces of mahogany I got from an old job. It's Christmas time so I like to make gifts for everyone. I just finished brushing the 5th coat of varnish. 6th coat tomorrow nite and ill let them sit a few days to fully cure then sand then nice and smooth and apply...
  9. gbones

Golden pinto???

Oh great, now I won't get much work done. Ill be to busy stairing out the window waiting for it to arrive. Thanks again. Good luck with the war eagle.
  10. gbones

Golden pinto???

Nice mini, I've always liked these frames. These frames also look good with the springed forks....I mean no they don't, ya I would definitely keep those forks on it, with out a doubt. Springed forks on this mini, no no no:laugh:
  11. gbones

R.I.P Wayne P Keller

Very sorry to hear this Randy, Wayne will be missed.
  12. gbones

Looks vintage ?

Puddle jumper-ish???
  13. gbones

Just picked up a Fox!

Nice find. That clutch cover is friggin cool.
  14. gbones

The site

Wife? The Boss and Vicki got married?