Recent content by GEMINI JASON

1. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Looks good! My boy has already almost wore the drive tire on his out already. He went from barely hitting the gas to nailing the gas and spinning the tire along with skidding to stops. He caught on quick! I'm waiting for him to ask me to make a dam ramp for him. Crazy kids! Keep me updated on...
  2. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

That's awesome! I'm glad your boy will get to riding. Put some pics up so we can see it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

So I straightened the forks, cut all the excess stuff someone welded on off, extended the foot pegs 2"s, stripped her down and painted. I made a terrible seat for it don't laugh too hard! I didn't have any black material do I used the tan I had. I decided to go with a preditor motor in better...
  5. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

I work at Fastenal that's where I got the shaft collars and round stock. There's prob a Fastenal near u if u don't know where on close by is I can look up the location of the nearest one to u if u give me ur city and state. I can even give u part#'s if u want. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

45T, I was in the same situation i knew my son would not be able to balance and operate the brake at the same time it scared the hell outa me. All u will need is #1 a 3' piece of 5/8" solid round stock. #2 6 5/8" shaft collars. #3 3 wheels and tires the same size. What I did was run the shaft...
  8. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Thanks! We tore around the neighborhood all day had a lot of fun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

I got my ride out and we hit the neighborhood! He loved it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Ya gotta straighten the forks, make a seat, cut some stuff off someone welded on at some point, extend the foot pegs and strip and paint. I just threw it all together to make sure they can ride it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

13. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Well I Decided my kids need to start riding. My boy just got his training wheels off of his regular bike 6 months ago and has been riding very well. I have 2 girls also a6 and an 8 yr old. I picked up this mini frame from a guy and here we go. I really don't think they are ready for 2 wheels and...
  14. GEMINI JASON

cool trike

70's trikes is right. Not a surprise! Anything 3 wheels he knows better than anyone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. GEMINI JASON

cool trike