george3

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• George3!:smile: I had a Blast racing with you up and down the street at MAC's!:scooter: Me on my 69' CAT 250 w a 5HP Briggs...and you on your Bonanza with a 7.5HP Robin? You smoked me!:laugh: Then I got on MAC's 6.5HP Champion motor mini bike and I smoked you!:laugh: Too much FUN! Thanks!:thumbsup:
    Im Trying to get a IC motor because they have bearings on both sides of the Crankshaft. The raptors only have it on the sidecover i think.
    Probly because its a race motor? My rod threw easily. Do you have any 5hp IC motors laying around?
    Hi, do you still have the 69 rupp brake assembly? I have a really over powered 69 roadser, right now the bike has no rear brakes. I have the drum on the wheel, but the brake hub was missing when i got the bike. I f you still have one i would be intersted in buying from you. please let me know thanks, matt
    I don't know if your looking for that manifold for the 6hp briggs but here is a new on at lawn mower pros .com... BRIGGSha210705haMANIFOLD-INTAKEhaProduct Details Let me know how it works out..... Greg
    Was told you have a pak-jak for you are parting out, saw pictures could you send a message listing parts you are selling. Thanks OH Yeah and how much you would like for them including shipping my zip code is 92260 shipping cost.
    hey george will you p/u a taco wheel from mac for me since you're coming out to see kent tonight lets grab some grub
    I was thinking chips. but I can get whatever give me an idea. of what would be good.
    whats up george? you going out to victorville in sept.? we might have a morning/afternoon race out at perris with the go kart guys aug.21 and we could probally hang around to check out the old pro,s from ascot days race later that night? i,ll let you know before hand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…