Recent content by gizzy

1. gizzy

Stretched Trailblazer

Sold
  2. trailblazer fender

trailblazer fender

Trailblazer fenders.Rear has been pretty well butchered.
  3. trailblazer fender

trailblazer fender

Trailblazer fenders.Front had a bend,hammered flat.Rider condition.
  4. trailblazer fender

trailblazer fender

Trailblazer fenders.Front had a bend,hammered flat.Rider condition.
  5. trailblazer fender

trailblazer fender

Trailblazer fenders.Rear has been pretty well butchered.
  6. gizzy

Stretched Trailblazer

still 4 sale
  7. gizzy

What is this?

asking price on CL is $100 with some kind of sidecar thingy...good price?
  8. gizzy

What is this?

Anyone know what frame this is?
  9. gizzy

HF Predator sale

Just got my HF monthly flyer,on the front page is a coupon for the 6.5 hp 212cc Predator for $99.99.Just thought I'd pass it along.
  10. gizzy

Briggs 3 Horse Parts or Runner

pm sent
  11. gizzy

Azusa 6.5

pm sent
  12. gizzy

Stretched Trailblazer

I bought this a couple of months ago from my neighbor for $75.I think it a Trailblazer frame that's been stretched from what I've been told in the OldMiniBikes forums,but I'm not sure.It runs but needs a clutch,chain,&throttle to be rideable.It's more of a project than I want to get into so I'm offering...
  13. gizzy

What did I get?

Thanks for all replys,I've decided this is more of a project than I want to get into so I'm going to offer it for sale in the classified section.
  14. gizzy

What did I get?

Thanks for all the info & positive comments.I'm just kinda taking my time trying to get a plan for it.I still think I'm going to try to bring it back to a more original configuration,not the chopper route.Obviously not fully original,but make it easier to handle.I want my grandchildren to be...
  15. gizzy

What did I get?

Hope this shows what you wanted to see.:wink: QUOTE=SimpleTom;495652]Nice! Outlaw is right. Technically a Trail Blazer. I like the jack shaft band brake. Could you post a close up pic of the brake mount?