Recent content by gomurray2track

1. gomurray2track

Preadtor 212 dies when throttled up

Thanks minibikin' for all you suggestions, here and Fb. not sure why i wrote vacuum leak, instead of vent problem, with gas cap. opps. I have good gas flow. I removed the plug and it was all carbon-ed up , sooty. I cleaned it up the best i could and put it back in. Now it wont even start. I...
  2. gomurray2track

New predator 212 won't rev?

did you figure out your problem? I'm having the same issue
  3. gomurray2track

Preadtor 212 dies when throttled up

Hey Guys, I'm at a lost with this motor. Could really use some help. I have a brand new 212, header, air filter kit, and 037 jet, and 140 e tube installed. It starts fine but runs at a high idle and when i give it a little throttle it dies. I've try cleaning the carb, using the 036 jet. nothing...
  4. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

Got some parts in the mail today :thumbsup: The Air filter kit was the first thing I install. Very easy to install and I am very happy with the look., and quality. I ordered a jet Kit to re jet the carb, but I think I'll wait on that until I get it running again. I also installed the new 60...
  5. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

sweet, Thanks T-Town
  6. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

Thanks Harleys Papa, I did come across your thread and have been thinking about ordering that one.
  7. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

Hey Toycartony where did you find those tires for the back murray? love the look!
  8. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

I order up some parts today from our friends over at OldMiniBikes :scooter: I went with the Predator Air Filter Kit : ARCAIRKITP The Jet kit for the 212 : ARCJETKIT A new rear Sprocket : R8249 Steel Sprocket 60 tooth/ #41 Chain I also grabbed some fuel line and some OldMiniBikes stickers. I really don't like...
  9. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

I pulled the stock engine out and removed the clutch. Not sure what I'm going to use on the 212 yet. I placed the 212 into the frame, man do I like the looks of that. I now need to order up some parts from OldMiniBikes. Actually, I need to make a parts list first. :hammer:
  10. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

Let me think about it, :lol: I was wondering about the rear sprocket, not sure what to do. I do like wheelies. Seems like a lot of people on here went to the 60 tooth sprocket. Are you running the stock?
  11. gomurray2track

Stock Pics of Murray Track 2

Here are some pics of my Stock Track 2 :
  12. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

I found some time to work on the bike last night. Started the tear down and realized that this bike is in really good condition. I was going to sandblast and repaint, but now it seems silly. The paint on this bike is like it is straight out of the box. I guess I need to ride them and ruff them...
  13. gomurray2track

Murray times Two

Thanks guys, They're a little too clean for me. Not sure on the year of these, what I do know is I'm the 3rd owner. I guess the first 2 never touched them. Moedog07 : That's not a bad idea. I've been all over this awesome forum looking for Track 2's threads. I'll make sure to take more...