Recent content by gt5.0coyote

1. G

Go kart studders

It’s actually a brand new belt brother
  2. G

Go kart studders

Hello everyone. I have a go kart not sure of the tq converter series but I have an issue. When it gets to about 3500 rpm the engine lugs and the rpms won’t climb anymore. It’s not an engine related issue and the governor is off. What could my issue be? Both the engine and converter have 100...
  3. G

Predator 212 build.

Oh lol. It’s a black widow American sportsworks. I was wanting to crank it up a bit.
  4. G

Predator 212 build.

You lost me brother. What’s a TAv?
  5. G

Predator 212 build.

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/dj-1103p-predator-bp-2-cam/ Does this look like a good choice?
  6. G

Predator 212 build.

Hey brother I have a torque converter, 10t sprocket with a 60t drive sprocket I believe. My tire is a 16x8-7. Well I honestly want both lol. Is it possible to get something that has the high revving but still has low end tq? I actually want to run a muffler. I high flow one though. Straight pipe...
  7. G

Predator 212 build.

Oh I wouldn’t mind more haha. Ok I will check them out right now! Thank you
  8. G

Predator 212 build.

Thank you for the information amd the reply! I seen the mod 2 and did some research on it and found a lot of people using it and thought it was a good choice. I watched red beard garage on YouTube and seen he runs them and wanted a similar build to his. My goal for it is to rev high. I want a...
  9. G

Predator 212 build.

Sorry big fingers haha. Oki will Che k it out. I just see the mod 2 on red beRd garage and thought it was a good choice.a lot of people on. The forums seemed to run it too.
  10. G

Predator 212 build.

Would a billet rod, mod 3 cam, valvesprings, and a gx 160 stock flywheel be a good budget build?
  11. G

Predator 212 build.

Thank you for the reply! It is being shipped out Monday. It’s most likely going to be an non Hemi because Hemi are older correct? If it’s non Hemi can I replace the piston with a flat top and just do a stock length rod?
  12. G

Predator 212 build.

Hello, I have a predator 212 and I want to build it with a billet rod, cam, flywheel, valvesprings, air filter and header. What is the best cam? I don’t want to spend $100 on a cam honestly. Also how could I bump the compression up a bit? What length rod and head gasket will I need? Thank you
  13. G

LCT engine. honda clone???

I have a briggs 11tq engine with maybe 40mins on it. Just didn't want to have to change the tq converter and wanted to see what I could do with this one.
  14. G

LCT engine. honda clone???

Didn't really se any LCT specific parts except a piston. I think I was just going to get the wiener pipe for $25.00. Is that a good choice?
  15. G

Weiner Pipe

Hey guys, I PMed the OP and he told me to chime in on this forum, so I have a LCT (sort of a Honda clone) and I want to increase low end grunt and top end power. I was looking at putting a wiener pipe on it. Will this help my low end and top end power? Will it rev faster? Thanks