Recent content by gumpit

1. gumpit

thunder bolt

@Cooper Garon
  2. gumpit

4” wheels needed with sprocket on rear. For micro build

You can mix them but the valve stem is only on one half. So one way will have two holes and the other will need the valve stem hole drilled.
  3. gumpit

It would look like this...
  4. gumpit

I ordered a pair. I also ordered a blank 48T #40 sprocket to play with. I hate 35 chain...lol I’m going for the micro speed record..lol
  5. gumpit

Totally done with OMB Warehouse! FU!

Another 10 weeks in a sling then I’ll be fine...lol
  6. gumpit

Heathkit Boonie Project

@felixortiz
  7. gumpit

Totally done with OMB Warehouse! FU!

I have a belly button
  8. gumpit

What’s out there for a set of front and rear for a micro build. Prefer mag not steel.
  9. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

I gave up after about 20 miles. My shoulder gave up on me. Rotator cuff surgery next week. Track was great. A little mud,some inclines,declines,Woods. Turns...
  10. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

I have to download the videos from my GoPro still. I will definitely be there again next year.
  11. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

Better convert that furnace to vegetable oil Josh. Since this isn’t a balls out race and more of an endurance event I think the trike and I will do ok. Let us know when your going to turn those projects you have into oil.
  12. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

I believe it’s a mile long lap. Being a wooded area I am only guessing it’s not dusty but shady and cool. Not timed so you dont have to beat up your machine if you don’t want to. As many laps as you can stand. Or go all the way....
  13. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

The track is about the same size as Gomas. But ok
  14. gumpit

NY Gambler 100

Team #6 (me) is ready @joshua. c. are you going?