Recent content by heavygs

1. heavygs

Heald Hauler $750

SOLD
  2. heavygs

Options for Manco Big Cat Front End?

Need to read those posts again. Both Tay and I had sleeves made to slide over the Honda stem. Mine was like yours a little thicker at the bottom.
  3. heavygs

Heald Hauler $750

Need to clear some room, too many projects, not enough room. First pic is how I got it, the second is how it is now. THE GOOD Front forks were disassembled, cleaned and greased. New ozite bushings and bolt in steering stem. New bearings in front wheel. Rear axle was disassembled and cleaned...
  4. heavygs

New project, Heald Hauler

Hate to do it, but I'll be putting this beast up for sale. I've got too many projects and not enough room or money. I just overhauled the trans, new bearings and seal on input shaft, replaced missing roll pin and shims. Somebody had it apart and had it all screwed up. The only thing I haven't...
  5. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

SOLD
  6. heavygs

Vintage old skool kool?

Someone say Cooper Clipper
  7. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

This is now listed in the for sale section
  8. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

I also have a Heald Hauler that will probably go up for sale
  9. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

Too many toys, need to make room. I built this bike in the 2016 Build-Off, so if anybody can find that thread, you can look there or I have lots of pics. It was stripped down to bare frame, sandblasted, and rebuilt with all new bearings, new Tecumseh 10hp, new belt, new brakes, new seat from...
  10. heavygs

Haven't given up on it, progress has just been slow, been out of town alot for work, hopefully have some time for it now. Here are some pics of where it's at now.
  11. Heald Hauler 34.jpg

Heald Hauler 34.jpg

12. Heald Hauler 35.jpg

Heald Hauler 35.jpg

13. Heald Hauler 36.jpg

Heald Hauler 36.jpg

14. Heald Hauler 37.jpg

Heald Hauler 37.jpg

15. heavygs

The rear axle in mine is a Comet SCD-1, some are a peerless. The bearings for mine are standard 1" axle bearings with 2 hole flanges, just about any go kart/mini bike shop should have them.