Recent content by Hondagx160DB

1. Hondagx160DB

Dave's honda 160 build

I had a similar build and ran a 17.5 pilot. good luck:scooter:
  2. Hondagx160DB

Carb for Predator 212

I just parted out my clone. It had a .275 cam and I was running a 22mm mikuni. The Mikuni is for sale with the pulse fitting adapter for $60+shipping. PM me if you are interested:thumbsup:
  3. Hondagx160DB

Leftover Racing Parts for sale (Mikuni, Headers, Fuel pump...etc)

If anyone needs photos of a specific item, PM me with your email and I will send them to you. Thanks
  4. Hondagx160DB

Leftover Racing Parts for sale (Mikuni, Headers, Fuel pump...etc)

-mikuni carb w/ adapter and pulse fitting $60 -fuel pump $15 -Minibike 2 stage header with RLV silencer and bracket $55 -2 stage header with RLV silencer (I had to bend it slightly to fit a minibike, I think it is meant for a kart) $45 -GX160 billet air filter adapter $8 each -2 UNI...
  5. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Im ending this thread and starting a new one. That way its easier to see what is still for sale:scooter:
  6. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

:hammer: Cam sold to Bronson697
  7. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Hey guys, here is a list of the remaining items -Custom Ground .275 lift Cam, 238.5 Duration at .050" $70 -mikuni carb w/ adapter and pulse fitting $60 -fuel pump $15 -Minibike 2 stage header with RLV silencer and bracket $55 -2 stage header with RLV silencer (I had to bend it slightly to...
  8. Hondagx160DB

Misc. Brake Parts

I have a 5" Azusa brake assembly from OldMiniBikes. Its the black anodized aluminum backing. I bought it for my bonanza and never got to installing it. Its brand new. Willimg to let it go for $30, buyer pays shipping. I also have a heavy duty black brake lever from a dirtbike shop. It fits...
  9. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Im not really sure but there is one guy infront of you. I will get back to you if they are still available
  10. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Rod, Flywheel, and Pushrods pending @Roccosbike Mikuni Carb and Adapter pending @Old-timer Header pending @Gobigorgohome
  11. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

-22mm Mikuni w/ Billet Adapter and Pulse Fitting $60 -Pilot/Main Jets for Mikuni (Pilot: 12.5, 15 Main: 95, 120, 125, 130) $20 -ARC Billet Rod w/ Bearings $40 -Cam (I need to check which one I have in there and I will update the post) -Flat Top Piston $15 -ARC Billet Flywheel $65 -Chrome...
  12. Hondagx160DB

How much RPM will an AGK .265 cam produce?

Mine is running pretty well right now, knock on wood. Is that a gas carb? How much did you pay for it? I have heard that the tillys dont idle very well or be constant at slower speeds. Is that correct? I have a normal max torque clutch so I cant have it at a crazy high rpm at idle
  13. Hondagx160DB

Nice! I know when I added a 22mm Mikuni it added a great deal of power :thumbsup: let me know how much rpm you get with it billet proof :scooter:
  14. Hondagx160DB

Okay cool. On a long stretch (just a little longer than a 1/4 mile i think) i got it to 7,650rpm with a very slight down hill
  15. Hondagx160DB

I think I was sent the wrong cam (in my favor) from AGK. the engine is all put together so I dont feel like taking it apart to measure. I bought a .265 cam and the box they sent me says "CLONE 275" on it, along with the specs sheet. I have it running with 26 lb springs. With no clutch on it...