Recent content by hotrodlarry

1. hotrodlarry

New England guys - flat track play date?

oh nice, that track looks about the same size as the one at Jolly Roger MX in Lempster, NH which is where I'd like to run.
  2. hotrodlarry

New England guys - flat track play date?

There's a MX track about 15-20 mins from my house that also has a flat track which may be 1/5th mile or just a tick smaller. The track owner has flat track bike/mini sprint/atv practices scheduled off and on during the summer months.I have a vintage rear engine go kart that I'd love to get out...
  3. hotrodlarry

What do you do for a living?

I sell car parts and car part accessories..
  4. hotrodlarry

Snow Removal... (for us lucky ones that get it) What Do You Use? Show n' Tell

I let the landlord deal with that stuff. At work, we have a good old fashioned shovel that we use for the back steps and the front entrance, a local plow guy takes care of the rest.
  5. hotrodlarry

Century Speed Kart...

And before anyone asks.. no, it's not for sale. Trying to find a Panther would be a good challenge to make the kart more period correct, but I can't quite get myself into yanking that Briggs off it quite yet.
  6. hotrodlarry

Century Speed Kart...

Here's something you don't see very often. The steering wheel says "Century Speed Kart Mark I". It's been stored in a barn at my parents house for atleast 25 years. I have it now and am in the process of getting it running again.
  7. hotrodlarry

.....another new guy from NH

minibikes fascinate me, but I don't have one.I got a vintage go kart though. I'll post pics later
  8. hotrodlarry

.....another new guy from NH

Hey, I'm Larry from New Hampshire. Long time lurker, first time poster. this place seems cool so far.