Recent content by Ibanez616

1. Ibanez616

DownsBros manual clutch Review Thread

Will the torque rating on the 2nd run be higher? And is there any plan to include a locking lever for starting?
  2. Ibanez616

Genuine GX200 Project

Hello everyone. I have not posted here in quite some time, but I am looking to get my bikes going again, and this Gx200 is on my list of priorities. This engine will be limited to being run on pump gas only. I am also trying to stick with stock size valves for now. I do not want to buy parts...
  3. Ibanez616

Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

I was wondering if you would chime in on this. How have you been Mike?
  4. Ibanez616

Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

Just seen your "ad" on craigslist, I haven't messed with the bikes for a long time, but I'm 10-15 minutes away in Antioch, I might have to come out and enjoy. Too bad I sold my blockzilla, that little Azusa frame wouldn't know what to do. :laugh:
  5. Ibanez616

Seized Briggs flat head

Sure would be funny to watch though. :rolleyes:
  6. Ibanez616

On Line Yard Sale

Foxbodys FTW. That is all. :thumbsup:
  7. Ibanez616

Crank key extension

You can pick up the correct crank for under $40. Trying to make a stubby crank work is just pointless.
  8. Ibanez616

Crank key extension

You cannot extend a crankshaft if that is your question. If you have an engine with a "stubby" crank, All you can do is get a different one.
  9. Ibanez616

Tappet Valves to change cam lift

Check and see what the tolerance is between the lifter and valve. The only way to set valve lash on these engines is to grind the lifter or valve. If one or the other are ground excessively you will need a new set of whatever is ground (Valves or Lifters). Extended lifters are for aftermarket...
  10. Ibanez616

Paintball Gas Tank

Ttt
  11. Ibanez616

Sleeve for a 4hp "Kool Bore"

Incase it is a period correct engine for a restoration, I would ditch it and find a 5hp to play with.
  12. Ibanez616

Paintball Gas Tank

No takers?:out:
  13. Ibanez616

Slow Poke wannabe DragBike

Badass build.
  14. Ibanez616

Paintball Gas Tank

One of those projects I never really followed through with. Just drill and tap a hole for the fuel outlet and your good to go (1/4 barb is included). $35 shipped.
  15. Ibanez616

Need advice with 420cc clone

You need to match your head, cam and carburetor. So say you want X amount of lift in a cam, the head will need to be able to flow enough air for accommodate that extra lift. Now since you have more air coming in, you will need more fuel. This is where you pick out what carburetor is best for...