J.S.@SMS's latest activity

• J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Word Association Game.
    wall
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Sprocket swap question.
  • J.S.@SMS
    Will do. I'm thinking that olive green will match the frame well enough. And rust oleum makes the olive green, black engine enamel for...
  • J.S.@SMS
    Thanks, so any old spray paint should work for the cover, correct? And I was thinking of getting some black engine enamel for the...
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Word Association Game.
    Idiocy
  • J.S.@SMS
    And is there a difference between spray painting metal and plastic? The blue TC cover kind of sticks out on a camo bike with black hardware.
  • J.S.@SMS
    Ok, I was thinking I' need a new chain but I wasn't sure. I might do a test fit just to see if it'll work until I get a new one. The way...
  • J.S.@SMS
    I have a 2014 baja warrior that I bought 4 1/2 years ago, new, and I've been making it more off road friendly. So far I've rebuilt the...
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Song Title Game.
    If You're Looking For Your Knife...I Think My Back Found It - Zebrahead
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Briggs 8hp advice.
    I was thinking about getting a 301, and adding a gx270 flywheel, alternator and starter, for electric start and headlights. But the...
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Ebay two stroke power?.
    I might see about getting one of those engines for a bicycle. But I'd Like to get mine running first. It appears to be a pretty solid...
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Ebay two stroke power?.
    I found the same engine as mine on ebay, it also says 25:1, so i'll keep this thing away from my dad (he runs pre mixed 50:1 in...
  • J.S.@SMS
    Does anyone know how much power the little $60 50cc two strokes from ebay and amazon have? My uncle gave me a little, I guess you could...
  • J.S.@SMS
    I was thinking we needed something like this here. This is pretty much just a thread for you to post how fast your projects go (with a...
  • J.S.@SMS
    J.S.@SMS replied to the thread Briggs 8hp advice.
    I honed the Tecumsehs bore a bit to give it a nice crosshatch, but I wanted to keep the original piston. The engine ran fine when I got...
    • IMG_1888.JPG