Recent content by jayJams

1. J

carb problems

alright will do.
  2. J

carb problems

I cant really get good pics becuz idk what's wrong but I tried,btw I stuck a nail in the line to stop the leak
  3. J

carb problems

i will get some in a moment
  4. J

carb problems

alright to begin nothins wrong with my bike, its the carb,whenever I put fuel in the bike the petcock leaks I have tightened it and loosened it becuz well when it comes to carbs I barely know the basics also the fuel is coming out of the petcock screw area any help would be appreciated
  5. J

well now it wont start.

lol ik i cant keep up with a 1000 but we thought it would be kinda fun,btw i do have a fuel filter but i dont think its dirty i have a filter in the gas tank and one on the fuel line also the fuel line is brand new,i loosened the tightened the valve lash alot to get the bike started when it was...
  6. J

well now it wont start.

ok so i torqued down all the bolt rq and took the minibike to the straightaway on our dirt road a couple of thing i notice the engine revs really high but at about 45 mph it begins to slow down and then it revs up again than slows down,i was really hoping to take the minnibike down with me to...
  7. J

well now it wont start.

well the flywheel is torqued to spec andthe side cover is i torqued the rod without a torque wrench so i will grab my torque wrench and tighten that right away
  8. J

what can i do to make my bike look better.

yea i was thinking the stickers were kinda cringe will def be removing them.
  9. J

well now it wont start.

well i mean it runs and it runs well rn but im prolly not going to ride it becuz it just doesnt feel safe but now there is a billet rod in it so it should be okay....right..i hope
  10. J

well now it wont start.

yea just about 2 days before i changed the oil
  11. J

well now it wont start.

its becuz im broke im just a highschool kid who likes engines but i dont have the money so,i think if theres nothing that is unfixable in the engine if it is cheaper than buying a new engine im going to do it but it looks like im goin to have to buy a new engine.
  12. J

well now it wont start.

no it does suprisingly the engine run i put in the billet rod but should i still buy a new motor
  13. J

Here are some pics
  14. J

i mean billet rod.
  15. J

i will get some btw the side cover is off the engine to becuz im about to install the billet flywheel.