Recent content by jayvansickle

1. jayvansickle

Can you tell me what it is

I guess my best course of action is to find someone I can unload this on. By the way, the emojis are funny.
  2. jayvansickle

Can you tell me what it is

Got this on a Facebook Buy, Sell, Trade page for $40. What is it? It has suspension front and rear.
  3. Jvs

Jvs

4. Jvs

Jvs

5. Jvs

Jvs

6. jayvansickle

Doodle Bug DBS30 front end parts

I need everything except the front forks, wheel, axle, and nut. I need the bushings, spacers , washers, and any thing else necessary.
  7. jayvansickle

Did some upgrades

I have not yet figured out how to post photos. I think I watched every online video on installation. Apparently that is how it is supposed to be. Thank you for your help and interest. This forum and YouTube are my only way to figure out what to do. This is my first mini bike. I got a late in...
  8. jayvansickle

Did some upgrades

When I put the choke retainer on, the hole in the arm is only big enough to allow it to go over the choke a little bit. It won't hold it down very well. Is this normal? The kit came from Go Power Sports.
  9. jayvansickle

Header or air filter

Thank you
  10. jayvansickle

Did some upgrades

Ok, I put the air filter jet upgrade and header on Predator 212. Any spark plug recommendations?
  11. jayvansickle

Header or air filter

Creia, I took your advice and now have both header and air kit. Going to put them on before I start the motor. Understand with doodle bug frames you have to remove the air box and muffler to set the engine on the frame. Then you can put the stuff back on the engine. Save time and ease of...
  12. jayvansickle

Header or air filter

So sorry
  13. jayvansickle

Header or air filter

Just want to thank you one and all for the info. I started a new job and have just not had time enough to do much of anything else. I'm not really a bad guy. I'm friendly and well liked, not quick to anger over trivial stuff. Did not even realize that the replies went past page one till just a...
  14. jayvansickle

Vintage Tire Explosion

I just changed the tires on my 2008 Ford Ranger. They had 54,000 miles (original tires) on them. I was really nervous. They looked great but it was liking driving on time bombs.
  15. jayvansickle

Just an old kid

Good to know I'm not the only one! I hope I never grow up. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.