Recent content by JeffB1965

1. JeffB1965

Montgomery Ward Arco

Ran out of room so im letting this one go. Bought last year. It appears to be mostly original but someone said the engine looks to have been replaced. The way you see it is the way i got it. Previous owner put a new carb on it. All I put on it was a throttle cable. And a couple misc...
  2. JeffB1965

Montgomery Ward Arco

Posted in wrong section. Sorry please delete. I couldnt find where to remove it. Thanks
  3. JeffB1965

WANTED: ARCO fenders

If someone could offer up dimensions from their bike so i knew what size to purchase that would be great. I have no clue what size or type to purchase. Thanks
  4. JeffB1965

WANTED: ARCO fenders

I am looking for fenders for my Arco Montgomery Ward minibike. Its pretty much original and id like to find original fenders for it. Thanks
  5. JeffB1965

Anyone live near or around the Harrisburg,Pa. area???

Looking for other minibikers in or around Harrisburg,Pa.
  6. JeffB1965

Cool thanks!! And he is the one you sold the kitten to???

Cool thanks!! And he is the one you sold the kitten to???
  7. JeffB1965

Montgomery Ward and ARCO fenders question

Are they the same fenders??? I would think so seeing how ARCO made them for Montgomery Ward. Im in need of a pair. Thanks
  8. JeffB1965

Torque converter question.

Fixed it. Sorry about that.
  9. JeffB1965

Torque converter question.

Im not 100% sure but I think the spring in my torque converter might be shot. Here is a video of it running under 1/4 throttle. If I give it any more throttle than that the weights come out and it stops working. So am I correct that the spring is shot??? Thanks for any help or suggestions.
  10. JeffB1965

MTD torque converter question

You mean the one from the pics I posted??? That one measured 8 3/4 center to center with a 6 inch pulley and you're saying it'll take a 5/8 inch belt?? Thanks for the help.
  11. JeffB1965

MTD torque converter question

Ive measured everything on both my bikes. Both have 6 inch pulleys My MTD is 8 3/4 center to center and my Sportstyl is 8 5/8 center to center . My question is should I use a 20 series??? And if I use a 40 series what will the difference be??? Thanks
  12. JeffB1965

Torque belt question

Ive measured everything on both my bikes. Both have 6 inch pulleys My MTD is 8 3/4 center to center and my Sportstyl is 8 5/8 center to center . My question is should I use a 20 series??? And if I use a 40 series what will the difference be??? Thanks
  13. JeffB1965

Broken bolt on front brake.

So today I was just going over and fixing the little things. The front brake had a little slack in the cable so i went to loosen the front cable anchor which had a lock nut on it... I didnt think I needed to put any pb blaster on it.. I was wrong I guess as after 2 turns of the wrench it broke...
  14. JeffB1965

Just picked up today!!!! Montgomery Ward

lol.. Thanks.. It was already shot I could hear it grinding when I first got on it. Its no biggie. New cables are worth it if im going to be riding it. ;)
  15. JeffB1965

Just picked up today!!!! Montgomery Ward

I just picked this up today. I did get to ride it around at the sellers place before buying it and it rips pretty good... However... Once home I fired it up again and the throttle cable broke!!! lol Its all good though. Im happy with my purchase. Im going to be putting the Fox build on hold...