Recent content by jeffs022

1. J

Do you ride a Motorcycle?

I crashed my Dyna in May of 2012, head on into a BMW. I am strictly a dirt bike rider until my kids are done with college....wife's orders. I replaced the Harley with a Charger SRT8, boat and a couple mini bikes.
  2. J

Torque converter

New clutch
  3. J

Predetor torque converters

It's all right here: Predator 212 Torque Converter and Performance Parts
  4. J

Thanks for the help.

Cranberry it is, this is right next to the Cranberry Highlands golf course. We ride in the woods surrounding it and on the big trail in the picture. I used to ride my Harley though Butler a good bit and noticed that there are some awesome off road riding spots.
  5. J

Thanks for the help.

So we modded our minibike just to make it up this hill. Our MB 165 pulled me and my son 270 lbs combined up this hill. He was cheering when we got to the top, here is our view. We jetted the carb installed header and bullet muffler High flow air filter Emulsion tube and it's a beast...
  6. J

Confused about engine power

Ok, adding the e-tube and now looking for a 60 tooth sprocket for the rear, not having much luck finding one though. Is this something that I am going to have to mod from another sprocket?
  7. J

I have the TC2 torque converter from gokarts USA installed on a Baja MB 165. I know it's not a classic bike, but we have a good time on it. I am trying to get our Dart Ridge Runner back right now, but we're having fun with this until then.
  8. J

Wow, thats some great info. So far I have added a free flow air filter, I put the bigger jet in the carb and I am waiting for the header and muffler to get here.
  9. J

Huayi 6.5 clone carb help

It is actually stamped on, I had to take the carb from my 212 pred and use it. The header I ordered from NR Racing didn't fit my MB 165 either. It hit the frame and the bolts wouldn't line up.
  10. J

Added pic to my original post.
  11. J

Taking pic now, but I believe the bowl is stamped onto this carb.
  12. J

There is no screw in the middle of the bowl on this carb, how do I get to the main jet? There is a screw on the bottom of the bowl off to the side but it doesnt loosen the bowl to get to the e tube or jet.
  13. J

So I have a 6.5 clone engine on my mini and there is a hill that I want to be able to climb. I converted to a torque converter and got a great deal more climbing power but I still cant pull this hill. If I jet the carb, add a header pipe and muffler and a hi flow air cleaner, will that get me...
  14. J

Pulling without twisting throttle

Most likely the clutch is grabbing. Sometimes the idle is too high and the clutch engages, but most of the time this ends up being a bad or dirty clutch.
  15. J

quick question

NR RACING THE LEADER IN HONDA GX & CLONE PERFORMANCE