Recent content by JHD331

1. J

Bad Dog Gigantic - Brake Caliper Issues (Help Please!)

Hey Tom S. - The even pressure on the braking disc I get and understand. But the issue is the distance between the Caliper and the tire. If I put in a spacer it puts the sprocket (disc) too far out and then the mounting bolts hit the frame. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Bad Dog Gigantic - Brake Caliper Issues (Help Please!)

Hey Guys, We are having issues with the clearance with the brake caliper clearance on this build. We bought the Gigantic Kit from Bad Dog, so it included the caliper and everything but now once we have gotten everything close to assembled we are finding issues. Hoping that some folks in...
  3. J

Bad Dog Gigantic Ballon Tire Minibike

Hey Dude. I am building one of these right now, and have a good bit of questions. Would you mind providing me with some help / insight around the rear brake caliper? Please let me know! Thanks! -JD
  4. J

Tecumseh LH358 Engine

You guys were totally right. The inner threads of the horizontal shaft are 3/8-24 NF thread. Appreciate you guys a bunch! Thank You!
  5. J

Tecumseh LH358 Engine

I've been to ace a million times. It pains my ass. Was hoping for a definitive answer from the community on here
  6. J

Tecumseh LH358 Engine

Hey Guys. Just got this engine, and I am trying to mount the torque convertor, but the bolt will not go into the center of the drive shaft. It's apparently a M10 bolt, or so it seems... But we cannot figure out the pitch of the threads. We have currently tried 1.25 and 1.50 threads...
  7. J

First build: Big Blue Bad Dog - Gigantic tire

Hey Dude! Awesome Bad Dog Gigantic! How long was your kickstand you made? Can you please let me know? I'm stumped what to do. Thanks! -JD
  8. J

Bad Dog Gigantic Fenders

Need front and rear
  9. J

Bad Dog Gigantic Mini Bike

Bought this back in December 2016 while in the middle of another project, and want to sell it. Bought it direct from Bad Dog, not from a re-seller or second hand. Frame is cold rolled steel. The kit sells for $629.00 with white wheels on the Bad Dog Enterprises website + shipping fees...
  10. J

Tecumseh H50 for Parts, Repair or Restore

I'd love to get my hands on one of those old exhausts!
  11. J

Saddle Bags!? Custom Fab? Any Stock?

Hey Guys, We are building a Bad Dog Gigantic and we are in the fab up process right now. I am looking at options for small saddle bags so i can take stuff up to our clubhouse and putz around the neighborhood with pool towel and stuff. Long story short i cant find any! Anybody got any...
  12. J

Bad Dog Gigantic Frame - Wheel Spacer(s)

That's for the replies! Appreciate you guys!
  13. J

Bad Dog Gigantic Frame - Wheel Spacer(s)

Hey All, We are working on our Bad Dog Gigantic project. The kit shipped with a spacer, which is about a 14" piece of steel pipe to be used to space the wheels to be center. However, we are unsure what size to cut these spacers to. BD just shipped a piece of pipe and we are supposed to...
  14. J

To Paint or Powder Coat the frame?!

Thanks so much guys! Locally we can get it powder coated for $125.00 right around the corner from our house, and that is likely what we will end up doing. It makes no sense for me to try and paint it when i can just hand it over to someone, and get back a good product at a good value. Kind of a...
  15. J

To Paint or Powder Coat the frame?!

Hey all. Curious if anyone has some insight on the topic. We are at the point where we need to either paint or Powder Coat the frame and wheels. Does anyone have experience with both? We are unsure which way to go! We have a Bad Dog Gigantic frame that needs painting. I think we will just...