1. JimmyC

Other Hobbies

Slot Cars, Cox Gas Cars Model kits ...
  2. JimmyC

Mini Bikes in your house?

In my toy room.
  3. JimmyC

Mini bike seat stenciling

I have a vinyl cutting machine. I took a picture of a seat with the logo on it and cleaned it up on the computer program and cut it out.
  4. JimmyC

Mini bike seat stenciling

I made a stencil a couple weeks ago and painted with dupli color vinyl fabric paint.
  5. JimmyC

Un known Chopper. Who made it ?

Am talking about the part mounted in front of the ''supposed'' chrome oil tank, that's under the seat frame. The battery is in the fake oil tank. The solenoid for the starter is mounted in front.
  6. JimmyC

Go Karts USA sells oiginal posters bike, & it's made here in the USA. Additional research I have done so far,, shows that it ''might'' be built by S&S mini choppers in Salinas Cal. Mine was made by CMB (Custom mini bikes). It had there logo on the handlebar mounts.
  7. JimmyC

That's got some cool features, but doesn't look like it would be comfortable at all to ride. It would make me feel folded over,, almost like doing toe touches. lol Is that maybe a reason why you got rid of it ? Actually it was comfortable to ride. I got rid of it because it took up to much room.
  8. JimmyC

I had one a few years back. Looks like the same company. I believe they were made in Georgia or the Carolinas somewhere.
  9. JimmyC

69 "Lil" Indian

Mines powder coated and I'm happy with it.
  10. JimmyC

Went into work this morning and saw these...

I got one in my toy room. Along with Petes (Dr. Shop Teachers) little indian. Cool bikes, would like to ride mine but to nice. Nice original find.
  11. JimmyC

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

I try and collect only mint stuff. Don't have a lot but mint is my goal. I quit smoking in 1992 and this is where my cigarette money went.
  12. JimmyC

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

RC Helicopters, old toys and cars.
  13. JimmyC

The Official MTD MIni Bike Thread

Here's my Trail Flite. Best riding bike I ever had.
  14. JimmyC

Rupp TT500

Went to 93 octane :):):).
  15. JimmyC

insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I ordered #35 on the 14th, no shipping notice and arrived today. Thanks to this thread.