Recent content by jkoch9

1. J

CCS Charger

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested. 1970's CCS charger with a built hs50, and all the crap I've accumulated for it including a 3 hp Tecumseh, Hegar and Tecumseh starters, and a few boxes of stuff. $1500.00 or offer Buffalo NY...
  2. J

Kick Starter Parts

I'm currently looking for any Tecumseh and Hegar kick starter parts. I have one of each in need of repair, and I wanted to see if anyone has any parts lying around for them....
  3. J

Manco 6" Wheels

Looking for 6 inch Manco wheels for my Charger, also any other charger parts...
  4. J

Hegar Kick Starter Parts

need a Hegar Kik Start arm, square style with the keyway, any response would be GREAT....
  5. J

Need a Pretty CHARGER Seat

Looking for mint to good CHARGER seat or any other ccs parts.
  6. J

HS50, Isky cam, ARC rod, timing,engine

Here's a question to those who have done it. HS50, isky cam, same as yours, arc rod, cleaned and polished ports, stock rebuilt carb with better air cleaner, header, and basically every other tid-bit I found you guys doing. QUESTION: advance the timing ? and to what degree? With or without...
  7. J

ARC rod in HS50

thanks for the responses. I put it in backwards... DON'T get into a big ARGUEMENT with your wife before you start working on your projects. Thanks to you guys and this forum, my rod is in correctly, and it works perfectly.....Now back to the wife....
  8. J

ARC rod in HS50

Anyone have issues with arc rod #6282 in HS50? Did the research, got the right parts, rod "dipper" hits the crankcase wall, rod bolts hit the cam... Am I missing something?
  9. J

HS50 valve springs

Does anyone out there know what valve springs to use to prevent valve float when removing the governor on an HS50. A billet rod is a given, but I keep reading about valve float at higher rpm's, but no one is specific about what springs to use, or where to get them...
  10. J

CCS Charger Parts

looking for parts for a CCS Charger, particularly a seat or seat cover in good condition with the "Charger" logo in white... any responses would be appreciated... thanks, Joe
  11. J

Tecumseh HS50

Looking for a blower housing/shroud WITHOUT the extra hole for electric start, in decent shape for my charger project...
  12. J

oops, forgot to ask what size is the shaft, is it tapped and threaded? thanks again, Joe

oops, forgot to ask what size is the shaft, is it tapped and threaded? thanks again, Joe
  13. J

Just saw the h50 for sale. What's the toggle switch for, kill switch? Also, what are the wires...

Just saw the h50 for sale. What's the toggle switch for, kill switch? Also, what are the wires for that are hanging out? How much total to ship to Amherst, NY 14051? Thanks, Joe
  14. J

Has new home, but no name...

My brother and I came across this on a front lawn last weekend. Upon stopping, we were greeted by a heavyset old man sporting nothing but a pair of pajama pants and a LARGE vodka/tea. It ran, but not well. After some reading on this forum, new plug, carb kit, air filter, and the brake lever...