Recent content by jmd61

1. J

wanted Keystone (TAS Motor) fuel pet-cock assembly

Thanks for the info. I have ordered one through local artic cat dealer. I will take the chance that it will fit. I have a fuel line on the bike and getting fuel to the cylinder, I have spark. but running the bike down a long hill i can't get it to go. Will now recheck the carbirator - maybe...
  2. J

wanted Keystone (TAS Motor) fuel pet-cock assembly

I am in need of a fuel filter petcock assembly for a TAS 50cc 3 hp keystone (red and black). Northern Ontario
  3. J

Keystone minibike

parts for keystone fuel line I am in need of a fuel filter petcock assembly for a TAS 50cc 3 hp keystone (red and black). Maybe you came across some sources since your original post. I'm in Timmins.
  4. J

Keystone Mini bike/frame Wanted

Would you have a spare fuel filter petcock assembly you would part with? TAS 50 CC 3 hp - black fuel tank.
  5. J

Keystone 50cc Tas Motor Bk-3

I got a right-angle fitting today that will fit in the tank but did not have luck finding a source for a petcock-filter tank tap combo. guess i can put on an inline filter.
  6. J

Keystone 50cc Tas Motor Bk-3

Was trying to get this bike running and broke off the fuel petcock. now i am stuck - shit! Don't think i will be able to replace.