Recent content by Joe-405

1. Joe-405

Would like your opinions on new build please.

Chassis is being shipped in the next few days per rick at 909. And a guy offered me a complete and running 250r engine out of a old 3-wheeler. So at least I'm staying vintage. It's free and I can get rid of this non runnning new and too big 4-stroke. I will get back to the jr. engine...
  2. Joe-405

Ordered the new nitro 50" chassis from 909 minibikes and going with a full blown outlaw jr. dragster engine and polar clutch. Wanna keep the minibike theme alive.
  3. Joe-405

So you guys know i had the nitro 44 with a 420cc big block last time. I have since disentegrated the tc and sold the chassis. And then sold the engine a month or so ago.................... So with that being said i have some new parts laying around and need to build another bike ! I...
  4. Joe-405

Big tire drag chassis

Still looking. I have a mini cup tire setup and a 10x2 front setup just needing the chassis. Wanting at least 60" wheelbase.
  5. Joe-405

how to hook up a tach

If it has a power wire it more than likely won't work with a small engine without a powered coil system. Post a pic of it or a link and we can tell you for sure.
  6. Joe-405

Modded 420cc Mini Dragbike w/3d manual clutch

Finally found the right tire size after ordering and returning multiple tires for the front to match the mini cup tire and wheel. Also got the clutch finished. And rotating assembly will be headed to Russell at nr racing for balancing. Also got my cnc fork triple tree plates in so I can weld...
  7. Joe-405

Vibration

Got a pic of the bike by chance ?
  8. Joe-405

To lean or not to lean,that is the question?

My bsp does the same thing. Black plug but it starts everytime runs perfectly smooth and never misses a beat. I just changed the plug after 2 years. Lol. So I say leave it alone.
  9. Joe-405

30 series TAV gear ratio question...

What he said. You could advance the timing to kill some bottom end also.
  10. Joe-405

30 series TAV gear ratio question...

Go up 1 or 2 teeth on the front sprocket. And you will be ok.
  11. Joe-405

Illegal 100' Minibike Drag Race Oct 23rd at noon in Mass

In for pics. Since I'm in Oklahoma !
  12. Joe-405

I already ran the engine before and the balance shaft was removed without balancing the engine. It had a slight vibration but wasn't bad. It didn't vibrate your hands off it was just annoying. I am balancing it this time tho to be safe. While it's apart. And not sure on what your...
  13. Joe-405

The standard design will support around 30hp. But I paid extra for the stiffer springs which support 80hp.
  14. Joe-405

Well i sold the original designed chassis with the nitro 44 from minichopperssocal - 909 minibikes So i shall start a build thread finally of the new chassis im currently building...............pic is old chassis at track a few weeks ago with a torque converter on it. So far i...
  15. Joe-405

Lets see your must butchered up engine plates.

Ha. I don't have any that bad. Somebody needs a lesson in correct mounting surface obviously.