Recent content by jprice

1. jprice

Riding Mower Racing, any help

Hey Cory Something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzpLw15UfFg
  2. jprice

New Decals from Bikebudy

Not bad for a snowmobile guy Haha! he does some good work , need something done ? hit him up he can prolly do it ! My forks and drag bar cam out sweet! You doing trail fire stickers yet? LOL :thumbsup:
  3. jprice

bikebudy's OldMiniBikes J.F.F 2015 "Sno-Bomb"

atta boy cory! so close but yet so far Hahahaha! set it a side and break out the sled! :thumbsup:
  4. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

well he is from Canada i just thought it was Ontario Mini Bike Racing :laugh:
  5. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

damn you bikebudy leave you alone for one minute ! :laugh: you call it making money i call it advertisement :thumbsup: But the powers to be have spoken ! No good deed goes unpunished LOL LOL
  6. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

LMFAO!! :laugh:
  7. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

oh sure now he says something hahaha , thanks man I may keep you to that lol
  8. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

don't make me come down there lol dude I had no lie 5 casts on my leg so far and there is no way I would use crouches trying to get around Hahaha! and hey when I do head down to the store your always out and about stay put! hahah I will be seeing ya soon!
  9. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

Yo man ! I been laid up out of work for 7 months now with foot problems , I tried getting a hold of ya guess my messages never went through. and when I was down nicks I think you went to winber hopefully we can catch up soon I can at least drive now :thumbsup:
  10. jprice

OldMiniBikes decals ?

ahhh cool man! nice touch! maybe you can talk hent into getting some off ya
  11. jprice

My new mini bike

man very cool indeed ! your a ma of many talents ! nice work man! and yo the gas tank you painted came out sweet! :thumbsup: I see a little side work coming your way! keep the pics coming !
  12. jprice

Mini Drag bike build

440 that's it? I thought this was gona be fast ? lol lol your nuts man ! but I love it ! hahahaaa !:thumbsup:
  13. jprice

Build-off undone OverKill

its alive ! that was quick ! Nice job !:thumbsup: lets see some wheelies now LOL LOL
  14. jprice

Build-off undone OverKill

what are you from Canada or something :laugh: its never to late buddy im sure you can pop that belt off in no time best of both words ! Very cool You do great work indeed ! keep'em coming !:thumbsup: soon as I get the tabs welded on mine I will get some pics out of the wheelie bars you made...
  15. jprice

Rupp Go-Joe Mod and Custom

man looks like you almost know what your doing Hahaha looking good bro !!:thumbsup: