2. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

I did
  3. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

I hope this works
  4. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Cleared my inbox. And i dont know why but my phone is not letting me upload the pictures.if you guys want i can semd them to your phone or your email
  5. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Ok imternet police
  6. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Must be new rules. I never heard of them and ive been on here for quite a few years
  7. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Bump
  8. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Head is a clone 5 bolt head. It is ported very nicely. milled 60k it makes power it was on a cruiser that turned 10,000 rpm all the time. Then i put it on my drag bike and it ran 9.80 @70 200$ Comes with dual springs Ss valves And billte retainers
  9. J

What Head To Run

I have a head forsale Its ported milled and it has 28.5/25 valves. It was on a cruiser that turned 10,000 all the time
  10. J

big valve clone head 28.5/25

Clone head 28.5/25 Milled 65k Ported Ss valves Dual springs Billet retainers Billet rockers and guide plate 250$ Head was on a drag motor that went 9.80 Turned 10,200
  11. J

Clone Wars...Who's is the fastest

I know this is a old post but who make that pipe or does anyone know where I can get one like that
  12. J

pred rotc6 head valve guides help

Thanks fellas I seem that they sell the 5.5 reamer so I just bought that, Dave I can't run stock valves I'm building the baddest small block in Michigan over here lol
  13. J

Strocker motor

I don't know of they even make the long rod combo for those motors but I would run that, buy arcs ultralight flywheel,get your head done up by someone that knows aboytbthese motors remember bigger is not alwase better, throw in a 315" can with a pair of 1.3 rocker, 37lb springs 28mm mikuni on...
  14. J

pred rotc6 head valve guides help

I have a new predator head and the valve guides are 5mm, is there a way to put the Honda guides inside the head to make the valves 5.5mm. The guy that does my head bought 5.5mm valves and I need them to fit