Recent content by jrzmac

1. jrzmac

1970 fox trail tramp

That's the way the rear fender was on my thunderbolt....
  2. jrzmac

San Diego Rupp "barn" Find

heres an ad with the bike in blue
  3. jrzmac

Rupp "SS" Build

laying low Buck! was spending way too much time on the computer for a while there. now its more "quality time" with the fam!!!!!! I pop in once in a while. my bike is collecting a lot of dust down the shore at my sisters house. haven't been on it in a while. I showed my brother in law how to...
  4. jrzmac

Rupp "SS" Build

oh, O.K.. the front brakes through me off! great job b.t.w.
  5. jrzmac

another rupp finished

Sweet!
  6. jrzmac

Rupp "SS" Build

nice rebuild... pretty sure it's a Hustler though, not a Scrambler!
  7. jrzmac

FFfffox Spoiler

I really dig that bike. I dig it even better like this. someone put a front fender on it!
  8. jrzmac

FFfffox Spoiler

9. jrzmac

Comet 20 series TC on HS40

I have the same clutch, and the same problem. I just put the clutch on without the "end keeper" part. and it works fine without it. but if you find a way to drill out that end piece, let me know. maybe you could do mine somehow?
  10. jrzmac

speedway widow maker

thats coming out sweet!
  11. jrzmac

Lll Indy

:scooter:
  12. jrzmac

Replacment Tecumseh carb??

these come with the swivel fuel inlet (I hope): Carburetor for Tecumseh 631921 632284 631070A Fits Many H25 H30 H35 Engines | eBay Tecumseh Replacement Carb Carburetor 631921 632284 631070A | eBay
  13. jrzmac

thunder bolt

I'll find one, one of these days Buck!!!!
  14. jrzmac

thunder bolt

I had a Fox Thunderbolt as a kid. It was given to me by my Uncle Mike(rip) when I was old enough around 11 or 12. Heres a few old school pics: me, my Uncle and older sister down th shore: me and Uncle Mike in the Pine Barrens at the jersey shore (1970's): The thing has been M.I.A...
  15. jrzmac

Please help me identify my Rupp!

you guys are right. probly a 72 Scrambler with a Roadster front tire and unknown fender. gonna be easier to go in the scrambler direction I guess