Recent content by JuniorBiker319

1. JuniorBiker319

Tecumseh TCII 2-cycle 2 hp

I've been looking for a 2 stroke tecumseh for one of my mini bikes. Could you post some pictures? :thumbsup:
  2. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

I have to say this is a very confusing bike. :shrug:
  3. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

Oh well, i'm a newbie, and I have a LOT to learn about mini's and I just hope I can manage to learn as much as most members on here. :thumbsup:
  4. JuniorBiker319

Vintage or Chinese knockoff?

workin on sellin one before I buy another, you know, give a little take a little. :thumbsup:
  5. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

yeah, i know its not close, tht was a stupid thing to say :doah: but we can build off of it right? :shrug:
  6. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

Found this on a google search, looks close?
  7. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

Actually now that I think of it, it looks very close to the Sensation MB-6L... but the foot brake is what's throwin me off. :facepalm:
  8. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

I can agree why it resembles one but i'm not buying it. :shrug:
  9. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

I sorta see what you meen but the front forks are angled too wide :hammer: I'm starting to think I picked up yet another mystery bike that nobody knows :surrender:
  10. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

Yeah i've been leaning towards a Cat just because of the shape and the shear fact that it has a foot brake, but the rear axle is just a bolt that someone managed to shove in their and make it look as crappy as they possibly could. And in my opinion it looks like one of the longest bikes i've...
  11. JuniorBiker319

Fire

Haha now thats a good kid, rather take the good old American classic over the foreign crap. :thumbsup:
  12. JuniorBiker319

Let's try once more.

Been trying to find out what this is for a while, tried this section once, nobody knew it :freakout: so here it is. It has a foot operated disk brake I believe. Thanks in advance to anyone that can figure this out. :thumbsup:
  13. mini bikes7

mini bikes7

mini bikes
  14. mini bikes8

mini bikes8

mini bikes
  15. mini bikes9

mini bikes9

mini bikes