Recent content by Kerry

1. K

Cat Roller For Sale In Tx.

Hi, I have too many other projects going and I hate to see this one not getting the love it deserves. It's missing the engine,tank,chain guard,seat,and sissy bar. The forks are slightly bent, chrome on the bars is pretty good, paint appears original, and not much rust anywhere. Won't take a lot...
  2. K

Wanted Tecumseh White plastic gas tank. In clean cond ...

If Joker doesn't have one I have a NOS center fill one.
  3. K

6" Manco Wheels

PM sent
  4. K

Micky Thompson in Tx.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/d/micky-thompson-mini-bike/6234513294.html I remember someone on this forum looking for one these not long ago. It's not mine.
  5. K

gilson/monkey wards YELLOW foot peg FOR TRADE

Here's the other side, it's peg is good. I have the original 4hp engine but the crank is snapped off on the ignition side. I stuck this 3hp Edger motor on it to ride.
  6. K

gilson/monkey wards YELLOW foot peg FOR TRADE

I'll trade you mine without the rubber and you'll still have one to get signed. Send me a PM with an address and I'll have it heading your way next week. I'll also throw in a few bucks to cover your side of shipping costs. Kerry
  7. K

Can this be fixed???

Sticks???
  8. K

2 hp engine

Here's a couple of pictures of a NOS 2.2 I saw a few years ago. Unfortunately I did not buy it ($40) though. I'm guessing this is 1962?
  9. K

K&S Hornet/roadrunner Vplex good belt size or number???

I used a Comet one on mine, I believe it was either a #200420 or a #200421. I can look to be sure later today. I think either will work since the engine mounts are adjustable. These are the belts for the old Comet TC88 series and are 5/8 symmetrical.
  10. Wards 424

Wards 424

Really groovy in a far out sort of way!
  11. Wards 424

Wards 424

It stayed on CL for awhile so I decided if nobody else wanted it I would give it a home. The engine is a 4hp and I believe it's original, dated 1971
  12. K&S Road Runner Logo

K&S Road Runner Logo

Sold through Gibsons Department Stores.
  13. K&S MB-80

K&S MB-80

14. K

What is it?

It also could have been labeled as a Road Runner but it's a K&S. I thought I'd throw that in even though the question has been answered.