Recent content by " kustomland "

1. " kustomland "

Taco Frijole

Thank you hound dog..sent him a message
  2. " kustomland "

Taco Frijole

Looking for a series 1 or 2 Taco frijole minibike....... Any help appreciated........
  3. " kustomland "

VINTAGE GRASS GRUB MINIBIKE

Here is what i am told is a Vintage Australian " GRASS GRUB " Minibike.....If you are looking to have something no one else has or just something different then your Flexo . Go kart cycle , Caper Cycle , Dart Rupp , or your Taco Then this will suit.... Would make a great mini for a race bike...
  4. " kustomland "

" FALCON " Caper cycle & Fenders " WANTED "

Still looking for a FALCON CAPER CYCLE........ P.M KUSTOMLAND@AOL.COM
  5. " kustomland "

Wanted Taco" FRIJOLE "

WANTED... Still looking for a second series FRIJOLE........ P.M Kustomland@aol.com
  6. " kustomland "

What model frame & year is it...??? Ruttman..???

Not sure what model this ruttman is Markus..?? But it came from the east coast in 2006. Off of evil bay. I paid $600 in 2006 and that was a heck of alot of money back then for a minibike. I got it because i liked the kolor " Purple" " and i had a 1969 dodge supa bee at the time and my...
  7. " kustomland "

Markus..... That was supa fast to i.d . It amazes me how many minibikes there were when you think you know it all..... The only reason i felt it had connection to ruttman was due to over all appearance.... This frame came from the east coast. This appears to be the original paint , Flat...
  8. " kustomland "

Can any one I.D this frame...? Has Ruttman stye rear Washer for axel mount... And Ruttman style front end...? But a single front frame down tube with fixed foot rest... Been sitting in the corner since 2009 when i got it off craigs list. Just never knew what it was... Thank you.
  9. " kustomland "

" BARRIS CALIFORNIA CHOPPER " and TRIKE " WANTED "

..................??? Any person know of a on Barris Trike ...........??
  10. " kustomland "

Wanted Taco" FRIJOLE "

WANTED............ Any help locating a 2nd Series Frijole or one for sale ............... Please email kustomland@aol.com
  11. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Im not to sure if the rake on the frijole is going to be sketchy ...??? Get the speed wobbles .....I was watching a video on you tube and it seems to get squirrely ......... If was going to get one i would cut the handle bars off at the gusset and add a small slug and new tube with this racing...
  12. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Hey Thank you for the photos of the forks.... In all seriousness are you happy with the frame..? is it worth buying...?? Also does any one have a clone frame " Dave " made that they would be willing to sell........?
  13. " kustomland "

Frijole...

They were sued by taco Joe....... At one point in 2008 / 2009 they were a distributor for Taco Joe and they were making FRIJOLE frames "Clones " Like the original...... They had a falling out ........... If you look at the photos of GoKartUsa Site....They still use the photo that was taken...
  14. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Wow ......I am so glad i saw this post.....I was about to buy one of these...!!! Not now.......! Any photos of the forks please???
  15. " kustomland "

Dart Cycle chain guard

Do you know who does the decals for the chain guard...?