Recent content by L.B.ange.

1. L

L.A Drag Spot.

oh kay
  2. L

L.A Drag Spot.

how much a frame like that run? do he have a shop i can go to ?
  3. L

youtube videos

now thats whats up
  4. L

Anybody collect slot cars?

i sued to build 1:24th scale slot cars, used to race em at buena park raceway a few years back.havent been there in a wile.last time i went i spent more time tryin to get the staging lights to work.more than i did racing. now they just sit in the garage in my slot car box.
  5. L

Comment by 'L.B.ange.' in media 'SSPX0701'

who made that frame ? how much would something liek that run?
  6. L

Long Beach Swap Pics

Always a good swapmeet
  7. L

gas tank

JOES MINI BIKES in los angeles their simular to the one in the pic i seen in the photo gallery and their 20 bucks, metal and come in primer with a shut off knob. heres the number 323 299 0690
  8. L

finally got my spacer

nothing wrong with being in the 200 club. :thumbsup:
  9. L

painting a minibike?

well if u already have a air compressor , you can buy the fallowing. 1 harbor frieght gun $15 2 alsa base coat 8oz-$10 each 2 part top clear and hardner decent brand $36 plus the reducers and sand paper your lookin at a eazy 90 if u wanna do it your self i flaked a few skate...
  10. L

who wants a free fuel filter? it's pretty!

wish i would of been home and seen this earlier
  11. L

finally got my spacer

hell yeah looks great strigoi. i got a big rear tire on my mini bike as well, i love the look of a fat tire on a mini bike. its just about their,just got to get a few bugs outta it,i know either the sprocket is off or the rim, cause i get a lil wobble when i spin the tire. last thing i want...
  12. L

another bump in the road DAMM !

yeah that sounds like a plan ogy
  13. L

Comment by 'L.B.ange.' in media 'DSCN7940'

real nice
  14. L

another bump in the road DAMM !

:censure: so i went last week to a local mini bike shop in L.A that a few people recommended,i ended up goin with a bigger rear tire and a taller sprocket. well today i finaly got some spare time and my wife got home early and was able to watch the kid before he fell asleep, ne ways i put...
  15. L

I want a frame like this!!

u ever take that bike to mansville? looks familiar