Recent content by Lawnboy

1. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Yes, I am in high school, I also tend to have a lot of homework, so if you are interested in something of mine, you can still send me a pm, it just may take a few days to get back to you.
  2. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Yes it is, if your interested shoot me a pm with any questions
  3. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Bump, $150??? Make me an offer on it
  4. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Bump $175, taking up space in the shop. Take it home and make room for another in my shop!
  5. Lawnboy

Tecumseh Power Sports OHV

I have my Tecumseh OHV power sports 6.0 Hp motor up for sale, which I did have posted previously in a lot of tecumsehs. This is the last remainder of them. It does run (or did before I took the gas out) although a little rich at that and I did put a brand new Chinese carb on it. It isn't really...
  6. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Bump, Would like to see it go to a new home, Make me an offer
  7. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

Thanks
  8. Lawnboy

Clone parts motor

Here's the picture, sorry for the delay
  9. Lawnboy

Clone parts motor

I am now selling my clone motor from a baja warrior that has been collecting dust for a while now. When I had it running last, it didn't smoke and had no issues. However the previous owner welded the clutch on the jackshaft assembly to the crank of the engine. That's the main reason I just...
  10. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

I now have my cat 300x for sale as a roller as I mostly finished it. The paint is not the best but it was my first mini paint job, so.... Also, the motor plate is a bit scraped up because I did have a motor in it briefly. It comes with the original rear fender that still needs prepped and...
  11. Lawnboy

Lot of Briggs Flatie parts

I just cleared it out, can you try and re send it now
  12. Lawnboy

Lot of Tecumsehs

Sale pending on silver hs40
  13. Lawnboy

Lot of Briggs Flatie parts

$25 obo takes it all, need to clean out the shed
  14. Lawnboy

Lot of Tecumsehs

I have 2 other tecumseh motors on here, and I am putting both of those in this ad with 2 others I decided to get rid of. To start us off, I have the red Tecumseh hs40- 1 inch diameter slotted, drilled and tapped, normal length, ran with carb that's on it, just needs a choke lever, nothing else...
  15. Lawnboy

Running Tecumseh H35

Thanks, I just updated it with a price and a location:thumbsup: