Recent content by laz

1. L

VC460 Balance Shaft Noise

i toss the balance shaft but it shakes alot it will almost bounce the front tire at around 2500 rpm otherwise it fine i have hondas 270 and 390 i also removed the bearings on the cover and block too if you just cruise i wouldnt remove it
  2. L

Best Head Gasket?

i do track side tuning on cars if its a new build it ussually has up to 10 issues you gotta knock it down to none , the common thing is but my friend dont have that problem i always say it dont matter you need to fix this one
  3. L

Best Head Gasket?

i cant tell you whats right cause i havent run mine long enough to know ,from what i hear they build up alot of pressure its about area the stock air box pulls a vacum and it has a large area ,i know on a car if you dont vent the crankcase it will push it past the seals try putting a guage on...
  4. L

Best Head Gasket?

how hard are you turning this motor and what do you have for a vent, since you have to change the side cover gasket you could drill it for a 3/8 tube and try it you could cap it if its something else also you can put a gauge to measure the pressure in the crankcase
  5. L

Nitro 44 or 50 drag bike...

welcome to modern age it seems like no one is held accountable for poor work or bad customer service these days . I can tell you from being in the hi performance world nothing is bolt on or will fit everything just how it is , i say fix what you can and build it have fun
  6. L

Question on a ported head on a vc460

it depends what your doing with it , if your gonna ride around maybe race once in a blue moon leave it in there are plenty of guys that spin em to close to 7000 without them but they vibrate like crazy if you wanna go fast vegas cart has cheap stock stuff not fast i suggest you look into...
  7. L

Nitro 44 or 50 drag bike...

you might wanna try https://fbminibikes.com/
  8. L

Best Head Gasket?

i got mine on ebay if you look on arc racing they say the fiber gasket seals the best , i seen how your head looks like the distorted from the torque another thing could be you have a soft head im waiting on your progress i got 3 motors that i need to put together
  9. L

Best Head Gasket?

10. L

Best Head Gasket?

i think your over analyzing it i would just try the gasket as is see if it holds up better if it blows this one i think you got some bigger issues
  11. L

Best Head Gasket?

theres only a few things that cause gasket failure too much cylinder pressure ,too much heat ,not enough clamping force , try a yellow gaskets a few guys fixed there issue using one
  12. L

Best Head Gasket?

i torque mine to 25
  13. L

Best Head Gasket?

all the bad boy motors dont use a compression release to pull start a chainsaw they have decompression valve's im thinking about a bad boy gx 390 with a billet cam and flywheel with the built in starter since i have led lights on it already and a harley agm battery
  14. L

Best Head Gasket?

i wasnt saying that the thin gasket wont work just passing the word some ppl may read this and it may help i would imagine if the engine is mildly modded and the pistons in the hole your best off using the .009 i use one on my honda 270 it had plenty of room
  15. L

Best Head Gasket?

the clone karting guys claim the yellow graphite head gasket seals the best and i also seen it on arc website i am running a .000 deck so i need atleast .035 piston to head