2. leathernun666

Wards T777

Sold ! Thanx Jeep
  3. leathernun666

Heathkit Boonie

I'm not on here much. So text me 330 780 8754
  4. leathernun666

Heathkit Boonie

Selling my Boonie Roller. Comes with everything but motor. New seat, new reprod unction clutch cover, and ski. $500 firm ! I have way more in it. This is the cleanest frame I have ever seen.
  5. leathernun666

I hate Craigslist ads like this (not mine)

That's one of those ultra rare BonanzaTaco Rupps with an original HondaBriggs motor. Mint I tell you !!!!!:hammer:
  6. leathernun666

Wards T777

Not on here much anymore so feel free to text me 330 780 8754
  7. leathernun666

Wards T777

Selling my Wards T777. Has new 10hp Tec on it. New original Comet TAV . New seat and cables chains etc. I restored this years ago and has been collecting dust ever since. It is pictured with a Briggs motor but has since been swapped for the Tecumseh. $800 Firm
  8. leathernun666

K&S Hornet Hardtail Deluxe

Sold locally
  9. leathernun666

Well Andy I bought it to restore.Unfortunately I have come down with Bell's Palsy and I just dont feel up to it at the moment. And I decided I still have other projects that need my attention like the T777 I bought a couple months ago. It was an impulse buy lol ...Mainly because I have never...
  10. leathernun666

Is anyone interested in this bike before I start disassembling it and send it to the sandblaster ? I am a little flexible on the price if picked up soon.
  11. leathernun666

Wtb tank bracket for round can

Look at old chainsaws..that's where I got mine .
  12. leathernun666

Mostly complete except for fenders and clutchguard. The motor apprars to be Original. But somebody has hillbilly rig the throttle and the governor but it does run. The Chrome underneath the crappy paint still have some shine to it and no heavy pItting.. Could be an easy restore. $400 local...
  13. leathernun666

Trail Horse GT 100

Bike has been sold . Enjoy it chopperbunch !
  14. leathernun666

old school minibike show Ann Arbor?

It was great seeing everyone today. Glad I made the trip.